SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#63454 - 11/30/04 02:21 PM KESO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL LAUNCHED
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi dear forummers,
thanks to the contribution of several (11!) guest players I loved to construct a great Christmas Special with about 45 beautiful christmas songs. Hope you like it ...

Enjoy,
Cees
Webmaster of http://www.keso.nl

#63455 - 12/01/04 12:25 AM Re: KESO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL LAUNCHED
cees Offline

Hi,
at last minute I've added Fred Mellink's recordings ..
Cees

#63456 - 12/01/04 12:48 AM Re: KESO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL LAUNCHED
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Hi Cees - Excellent work - very artistic, thank you for your dedication and hard work during 2004 and very best wishes to you and yours for 2005 - Joan

#63457 - 12/01/04 11:11 AM Re: KESO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL LAUNCHED
Brian Goodison Offline

Loc: Bridlington. East Yorkshire.En...
HI Cess

Many thanks for a truly wonderful site, you do us all proud and many thanks to all sent in their songs it is realy appreciated

Best wishes to all

#63458 - 12/01/04 11:12 AM Re: KESO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL LAUNCHED
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Dear Cees!

You are indeed a master, and you continue to provide us with the greatest of musical gifts through your web site! Thank you so much for all the time and effort it must take to prepare such a wonderful Christmas gift for us all.

And may I wish you a most Merry Christmas, even if a few weeks in advance of the joyous holiday! I, for one, consider your site one of the special gifts of the Yuletide!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you, Cees, and to all my faithful and wonderful SynthZone friends.

Ted Rose

#63459 - 12/01/04 11:44 AM Re: KESO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL LAUNCHED
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cees,

Wonderful site. Thanks to you and all the performers for their musical christmas present.

Fran in Florida

#63460 - 12/01/04 01:12 PM Re: KESO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL LAUNCHED
cees Offline

Thank you all for the nice and warm reactions. Let me tell You that it was not a 'punishment' to make the Christmas Special, for I loved to listen to all those beautiful arrangements and above all: the enthusiasm in sharing the feeling with the music-playing on that great keyboard. And by change: sharing is one of the Christmas basics too, isn't it?. I thought a musician mostly cannot without an audience and I suppose the guest players (including myself ) appreciate your 'applause' .
Warm greetings and the Christmas-feeling is early this year ,
Cees
P.S. at the very, very last minute Johan van OOstenrijk's 'Excelcis Deo' was add to his file .

#63461 - 12/02/04 10:42 AM Re: KESO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL LAUNCHED
shcox Offline

Loc: Leesburg, FL USA
Cees,

I add my thanks for this grand Christmas Gift. And I add my applause to all the performers. It's like a Big Christmas Concert.

Happy Holidays

------------------
Heather- Leesburg, FL PR54

#63462 - 12/02/04 11:35 AM Re: KESO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL LAUNCHED
AlexGreen Offline

Loc: Beachwood NJ USA
Hi Cees;

I just came back from your most impressive site. It was a joy to see my Christmas songs posted. Although I do not own a KN7000 anymore it is nice to know my music lives on.

You are so right when you said it is very rewarding to share your music with fellow musicans. I still get a few emails from some forum members saying how much they enjoyed listening to my songs that they downloaded from your site.
Your site will help keep the 7000 going strong for years to come. May it continue producing great music.

Cees I have always found you to be one of the kindest and warmest person on this forum. I would like to wish you and your family the Happiest of all Holidays and also a Happy and [most important healthy] New Year.

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish the same to your other forum members like, Larry Hawk, Joan Banfield ,Bill Forrest, Frank Bez, Larry Gosmeyer, Bill Norrie, Walt Meyer, Chuck Piper, Bernie, John North, Colin Leary, Walt Roberts among many others and of course Niel who makes all this possible.

Happy Holidays Everyone.
Alex

#63463 - 12/02/04 12:27 PM Re: KESO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL LAUNCHED
Don Rehrer Offline

Loc: Meridian, Idaho
I also thank cees and all of the artists who submitted the Christmas songs. Awesome. Love all the bells. I am tempted to put some speakers outside and light up the neighborhood. Technics keyboards may not be made anymore but this site keeps them alive. To me, this site and all of you are my best Christmas present and it keeps going after the holiday. Thanks again to all. Don

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online