SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#64415 - 10/31/04 05:50 AM East Coast Jam - April 2005
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Hi there - Well Bill Norrie has now booked the flights for the three of us, Bill, Roger Mepstead and me, Joan Banfield. Thanks for that Bill. We even know our seat numbers!!!

I haven't read anything lately about the Jam which is not suprising when you consider what a terrible hurricane season they have had this past months and both Fran and Heather obviously were in the thick of it.

The list as it was when I last saw it does not include all that originally showed interest in this event and I am sure that I can speak for the three of us when I say that we would love to meet all of you that attend and I would hope that others will also decide to make the trip.

For me it will be the trip of a lifetime.

Joan

#64416 - 10/31/04 01:23 PM Re: East Coast Jam - April 2005
Anonymous
Unregistered

Joan,

Hope you three were able to get some good fares.

I predict, after the first of the new year we will be booked solid for the event.

Fran in Florida

#64417 - 11/02/04 05:47 AM Re: East Coast Jam - April 2005
shcox Offline

Loc: Leesburg, FL USA
Hi Joan,

I too believe that since the jam is still a few months away that some of the people are just waiting to see how the holidays go.

Much of the pre-work for the jam is done and there is not much news to convey on a day to day basis. As the time get a bit closes we will be able to "talk up" the event a little more. In the meantime there is still the website at http://home.earthlink.net/~eastcoastjam/
to help keep people informed.

Heather

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online