SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#44105 - 10/05/04 10:25 AM Bebop's Chat Rooms on Starchat.net
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
My chat room is open on Starchat.net.
Anyone that has a client for chatrooms such as Pirch that I use or MIRC, can came into my chat room and have live conversations group or one on one and at the same time play your music so others in the room can hear it. I have had this room up for some time now. #TechnicsKeyboards.
Room for Music Keyboard Players, Arrangers or Workstations
Pirch is a free download and once you have it configured to go to Starchat.net you can join my room or rooms, I have three there.
The other two rooms are #MIDIOTS and # MIDI.I have had them up for years.
Files can be traded live while visiting live also. If you play a song while in the room, everyone in the room can listen to the song if they have their Pirch Client configured to do that.
All the info you need will be here at this URL: http://www.starchat.net/

Anyone that needs further help drop me an E at:
bforrest at ix.netcom.coming. Change the at to @ and take the ing off of coming and you will have my correct email address and the webb crawlers will not have it
Best to all
Bebop

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 10-05-2004).]

#44106 - 10/07/04 11:30 AM Re: Bebop's Chat Rooms on Starchat.net
AndyHearne Offline

Loc: peterborough
Impressive stuff there Bebop, i'll try and register shortly, apologies for not doing sooner.

PS I like the sounds on there - in the chat room - really good.

#44107 - 10/07/04 07:22 PM Re: Bebop's Chat Rooms on Starchat.net
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
I should have also told you that the chat rooms are only open when someone is in one of them. It doesn't have to be me. Two of you could be in there chatting and playing music without me being there.
I usually have the room open when I am on line which is generally from early morning to about 8 Am. After lunch for awhile and in the evening after 7 PM. These are all pacific Daylight time. Remember UK night is my morning etc.
Let's get this going. It is a decided addition to our forum here. We can have the best of TWO worlds. This will not detract from our Technics forum in any way. We can be in both places at the same time if we want to be.
Thanks for the reply Andy. I will be looking for you there and also Larry Hawk sez he has been there but nobody was home at the time. That can change in the next minute though
Bebop

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online