SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#41638 - 10/23/03 02:01 PM Just a simple song
MrD Offline

Loc: Norway
Hi again...
Like i say before there is a jamming session in my house almost 24 hour’s a day.
Here is a new Latin song for you to listen to. I call it Waiting Under The Moon and i use the Rumba build in style (Kn6000) together with Roland VK8M Organ module.
Waiting Under The Moon

------------------
Best regards
Svein Tore Duås
Norway

[This message has been edited by MrD (edited 10-23-2003).]

#41639 - 10/23/03 02:36 PM Re: Just a simple song
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI Svein,
It is good of you to share your music however MP3's of 2 and 3 mgs are near impossible for people with Dial UP modems and the majority of our members have Dial UP. It takes so long for the downloads that they just don't bother, so you don't get the exposure.
I would suggest that in addition you also put your music on Cees's website in Technics Format where people can download and enjoy it.
OR,
You can zip it up and email it to me as a zip attachment of the Technics Format and I will forward it on to the members. That way it is a small email file that everyone can receive, unzip and pop into their KN and play it.
Then everyone can hear your songs.
It is your choice.
Best to you and welcome once again to the Technics Forum.
Bebop

#41640 - 10/23/03 03:12 PM Re: Just a simple song
MrD Offline

Loc: Norway
Hi BEBOP
Yes I understand, for someone it's very hard to download that big file. The reason i have done that this time is because i use the VK8M Organ module. Just to show people how it can sound. In the future i will also make my songs in Tech format so other can download it and put it into their instrument.

------------------
Best regards
Svein Tore Duås

#41641 - 10/23/03 08:51 PM Re: Just a simple song
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
I downloaded the song, and it took a little while, but it was worth it. Beautiful Sounding song...nice job !
Thanks,
Larry Hawk

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#41642 - 10/25/03 08:42 AM Re: Just a simple song
lrngkybrd Offline

Loc: Queen Creek, Arizona
Downloaded the song. It was just beautiful. I like how you added the organ in there at just the right time! I guess you're not able to get an organ sound like that on the Technic keyboard. I really liked the sound. Wish it were available on the Technics KN6500.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online