SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#62935 - 01/17/03 11:09 AM Load Page 3
Anonymous
Unregistered

On the 7000 Load, page 3 does not work with a floppy, only SD. Not a problem but I wonder why? :confused Checked a friends board and it his works the same.

Fran in Florida

#62936 - 01/17/03 11:42 AM Re: Load Page 3
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Hi Fran, You could try initialising the board in case something in the operating system has got 'screwed -up' It may be wise to save any parameters such as the sound memory, custom memory etc. if there are any you have changed recently and wish to retain.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#62937 - 01/17/03 12:29 PM Re: Load Page 3
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Fran,
I think it wouldn't be needed to reset your K7. The file/song you want to load has no related files or is a 'old' versions. Page 3 of the Load-menu can be used to load f.e. the panelmemory, the composermemory, the soundmemory etc. If the 'orginal' song was not saved with the belonged save-options (on page 2)it is logical that these files couldn't be readed/found. Therefore the display is 'blank'. Try to load another song where these files have been saved with..
I hope I'v clearly explained it.
Regards,
Cees.
P.S. I forgot to mention that it only works when the song has been saved by the KN7. The diskload-menu; (page 3) doesnot work with 'songs' from earlier KN-versions.

[This message has been edited by cees (edited 01-17-2003).]

#62938 - 01/17/03 02:13 PM Re: Load Page 3
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for the replies and explanation. Got one bunch of smart hombres on this forum.

cheers,

Fran from Florida

#62939 - 01/18/03 03:27 AM Re: Load Page 3
John North Offline

Loc: Alfreton, Derbyshire, England
Hi Fran
I've been using page 3 quite regularly lately to extract edited sounds that I like. If the file was created on a model prior to the KN7, load the file then save it back to floppy.
After that page 3 works OK.
John

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online