SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#64482 - 05/13/02 11:16 PM WE ARE UNITED ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
THANK YOU NIGEL,
I am sure I can speak for all based on all my emails that we have really missed the Synthzone and each other. We are thankful to all be united together here again.
Thank you Nigel for your effort in getting the synthzone back up and operating again. We are really privledged to have a place like this to share with each other. The Synthzone is our common bond to each other and our music.
Best to all.
BEBOP

#64483 - 05/14/02 12:33 AM Re: WE ARE UNITED ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU
Sissle Offline

Loc: USA - South Dakota
Hi BEBOP,
I agree, it is great to have the Forum back! Thank you Nigel, I am sure your weekend was a nightmare trying to get us back online. We appreciate all your hard work. Missed reading the posts every day.
Carol

#64484 - 05/14/02 01:50 AM Re: WE ARE UNITED ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Hi BEEBOP & Sissle & all of you

Yes it has been a very stressful time over the past few days but hopefully the worst is behind us now.

And Carol I will have your CD Burning Doc back online over the next day or two. It was of course just unfortunate coincidence that the server was hacked at around the same time I posted your file. I was just forced to stop all downloads until the problem could be identified. As it turns out it was some warez distribution group probably using the server to move illicit Star Wars and Spiderman movies.

#64485 - 05/14/02 10:13 AM Re: WE ARE UNITED ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU
gilbert Offline

Loc: Oelsnitz /E Germany
Hi Bebop,
I would like to join you in sending thanks to Nigel for the speedy return of the Synth Zones Technics Forum.I have really missed my daily visit which I always look forward too, never knowing what one will find or learn at each visit.I must also add my thanks to yourself for the way you have kept us all informed and together over the past few days it is well appreciated.

Best Wishes Gilbert

#64486 - 05/14/02 11:39 AM Re: WE ARE UNITED ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU
Benno Kattenat Offline

Loc: qualicum beachBC Canada
VEry good job indeed ,thanks for the hard work you done the last few days, best regards BENNO

#64487 - 05/14/02 12:25 PM Re: WE ARE UNITED ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU
Walter McLaren Offline

Loc: Borders. Scotland
Here we are again
Happy as can be
All good pals
AND JOLLY GOOD COMPANY..
Walter.

#64488 - 05/14/02 12:43 PM Re: WE ARE UNITED ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU
ogre Offline

Loc: UK
Yes it's great to be back with you all. My wife was getting worried about my hollow sunken cheeks and dark shadows under the eyes at the withdrawal of my daily fix, and now it'sd rosy cheeks and happy smiles again.

Thank you Nigel.

Peter

#64489 - 05/14/02 12:49 PM Re: WE ARE UNITED ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
Nigel, Bebop...great to see you back again. I certainly agree with Peter - I use the forum for a daily fix, too. Sometimes just to drop by to check on how things are going. All you guys and gals are starting to grow on me like a whole new family! Welcome home!!

#64490 - 05/14/02 04:54 PM Re: WE ARE UNITED ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU
Mike Harrison Offline

Loc: Oxford U.K.
Hi to you all, great to be back, a big thanks to Nigel for overcomeing the nightmare, and thanks to Bebop for keeping us all informed, even cut the grass at the weekend.
Mike

#64491 - 05/14/02 11:52 PM Re: WE ARE UNITED ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
It's great to see you all back on the forum again. I had hoped you'd all guessed that some disaster had struck but despite it things would return to normal.

And Sissle's latest update of the CD Burning.doc is available online again.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online