SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#65766 - 04/02/02 09:41 AM Lost Technic styles
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
Many moons ago when I sold my kn1500 and bought my kn6k, all the Technics style disks I had purchased were reformatted because I was told they couldn't be used with the new keyboard (true). Because I had saved the files on my hd I was able to reconstruct the disks (once I found out how to reuse them on the kn6k), by pulling files from the archives and regrouping them with the help of my notes and catalogs. Now I find myself asking others for help because I can't find certain styles because some had the same name as others, or Technics reused the same style in another style disk with a different catalog number, or usually, just bad note keeping. I'm not looking for the style since I already have it, I just need help in locating it by name and tempo, as that's how I filed it away in the first place. I'm looking for Jazz Organ which was on AMKN304 Variety Vol.2, and from AMKN 310 Variety Vol.3, Sat. Night Disco and Jazz Ballads. Also, Big Band Bossa from AMS504 Big Band Vol.3. I only need someone to tell me the tempo of the style so I can single it out.
Reconstructing these style files is tedious and time consuming, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.

[This message has been edited by Bud Whipple (edited 04-02-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Bud Whipple (edited 04-02-2002).]

#65767 - 04/02/02 03:53 PM Re: Lost Technic styles
technicsplayer Offline

jazz organ : var vol 2 = 168
sat night disco : var vol 3 = 116
jazz ballad : var vol 3 = 66
big band bossa : big band vol 3 = 148

#65768 - 04/02/02 07:56 PM Re: Lost Technic styles
Dave Shively Offline

Loc: Calimesa, Ca, USA
Hi Bud and Alec,
If anybody deservered a helping hand it is you, Bud. After all you have contributed to us. What I can't understand though is Alec taking 6 hours to respond. Ha.Ha,Ha.
Best Regards,
Dave Shively

#65769 - 04/03/02 11:34 AM Re: Lost Technic styles
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
Alec, thanks for your help. The tempo listing located each style except the BB Bossa, and I'm sure it's lurking around somewhere. I may have written the tempo wrong when I added it to the archive, but the other four turned up and this will also. Thanks again....Bud

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online