SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#49714 - 03/28/01 06:39 PM Checkout my latest NEW Song recorded on a KN5000 !
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Technics Arranger Keyboard Friends,

Just wanted to let you all know that I just posted my latest "new" arranger keyboard (KN5000) song recording to my website. This is my keyboard arrangement and vocal rendition of Bobby Darin's classic swingin' tune "As Long As I'm Singing" performed LIVE on my Technics KN5000 arranger keyboard.

Please check it out at:
http://scottyee.com

Go to the "Song Demos" page to play and/or download my songs.

Comments/feedback appreciated.
Please don't forget to sign my GUESTBOOK too.

Scott Yee
California (San Francisco Bay Area), USA

#49715 - 03/29/01 08:15 AM Re: Checkout my latest NEW Song recorded on a KN5000 !
CandyLuv Offline

Loc: Burlington, Ia USA
Hi Scott..My name is Carrie and I visited your Web Site and listened to your downloads on your KN5000. Sounds great!! I am a FORMER Yamaha and Roland owner and I am now joining the many of you who own and love Technics. I have been trying to decide on which keyboard to start out with and I think I want the KN5000. Your downloads helped me make this decision. Thank You!!!!!!!
Now for your help, if you don't mind, what is a fair price for a used one? I have a couple quotes but I am not confident that they are "reasonable". And, of course, your opinion of the KN5000???? I'm sure I know the answer to that but I had to ask!!!!
Take care...enjoy your weather...it's cold here in IOWA!!!!
Thanks!!!! Carrie
Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
Technics Arranger Keyboard Friends,

Just wanted to let you all know that I just posted my latest "new" arranger keyboard (KN5000) song recording to my website. This is my keyboard arrangement and vocal rendition of Bobby Darin's classic swingin' tune "As Long As I'm Singing" performed LIVE on my Technics KN5000 arranger keyboard.

Please check it out at:
http://scottyee.com

Go to the "Song Demos" page to play and/or download my songs.

Comments/feedback appreciated.
Please don't forget to sign my GUESTBOOK too.

Scott Yee
California (San Francisco Bay Area), USA

#49716 - 03/29/01 03:34 PM Re: Checkout my latest NEW Song recorded on a KN5000 !
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi Carrie,
Welcome to the Technics lovers club.
Here's some warm California weather for you in Iowa. Please check your email.
- Scott

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online