SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#335133 - 01/02/12 11:22 AM SD Card Question
kitkat Offline

Loc: United States
I have never updated my KN7000 for making the SD card function being correct with percentage left. I must admit that I have not done likely close to what many of you save on your SD cards but still, I have about 60 sequenced songs plus two 20 custom styles saved. Also, a live performance saved of all Panel Memories. I am still on 00%. It shows that I have 983,027KB free. Surely this can't be close to right or can it? I would hate to run out of memory on the card in the middle of an important save.

Mark

#335134 - 01/02/12 11:42 AM Re: SD Card Question [Re: kitkat]
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Hi Mark - one of the KN7000 updates corrects this malfunction but really is not worth the hassle of trying to correct it. I assume your SD Card is 1 gigabyte in which case you could fill all 99 folders each with their 20 files filled with sequenced songs and still get nowhere near filling up your SD Card.
I have SD Cards with hundreds of audio (MP3) files on and still have space for more...
Happy new year
Rog

#335141 - 01/02/12 12:37 PM Re: SD Card Question [Re: RMepstead]
kitkat Offline

Loc: United States
Hi Rog,

One word, WOW!!! Yes, I have a 1GB card I'm using. I had no idea the card would hold this much memory. Being totally uninformed of usage, I assumed that songs were much like WAV files and they take a lot of memory. They certainly do on a computer. Anyway, thanks very much for your response.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE.

Mark

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online