SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#319024 - 03/11/11 02:33 PM Japan
jd5live Offline

Loc: Bilston , West Midlands,Englan...
:(Hi folks, just a note,I hope we can all spare a moment to think of the people of Japan who gave us the fantastic range of keyboards and other electronic musical instruments, Technics 1st but not forgetting Yamaha and many others too numerous to name. Many may not know that the great KN7000 and many of the musical instruments were made in Malaysia,the hard work still done in Japan.
Lets all hope the loss of life is as low as possible given the great power of mother nature when it goes wrong.
Regards John (jd5live).

Edited by jd5live (03/11/11 02:35 PM)
Edit Reason: missing words

#319096 - 03/12/11 12:11 PM Re: Japan [Re: jd5live]
Tony Deaf Offline

Loc: Staffordshire, England

I think the full tragedy is yet to be revealed, John ...

I don't think the loss of life will be the 1,000 they are saying at the moment - I think perhaps it will be 20 - 50,000 poor souls, when the logistical efforts are complete.

We are so lucky here in UK that we have so few tragedies, and compared, they are but minor.

I am sure everyone on the board will say a silent prayer for these poor people.

Kind regards,

John.

#319183 - 03/13/11 05:36 PM Re: Japan [Re: Tony Deaf]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
These poor people have received a terrible blow. T
hey are now looking toward a possible nuclear problem – They have been there before. God help them.
I just placed them on the top of my prayer list.
John C.

#319185 - 03/13/11 06:38 PM Re: Japan [Re: jd5live]
jd5live Offline

Loc: Bilston , West Midlands,Englan...
Hi folks, I know many of the Zoners are in their latter years and with respect I do not wish to under-mine there lives and many may have memories of the last war,involved as they may have been ,(my late father's brother was on the Burma railway) we must all look on in horror at what is now developing. Radioactive discharge even if it is as low as they say,the horror must still put fear into the people. We are looking at one of the greatest 20'century industrial countries reduced to a country which will now affect us all. Their future is in the hand of many,and let us think of those that have been lost and in the words of the Comic Dave Allen "may your God go with you"
Regards John.

#319202 - 03/14/11 04:37 AM Re: Japan [Re: jd5live]
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
What a dreadful tragedy, one of which may not be over yet. What can anyone say. I have just looked at the devastasting pictures showing on the news - horrific, terrible, unimaginable. - Joan

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online