SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#70550 - 09/22/10 08:46 AM Help
D.Munson Offline

Loc: UK
I want to put a different registration on each of the panel memories, and save to sd card.how do I do it?
Derek

#70551 - 09/22/10 11:55 AM Re: Help
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
1. Set up the first Registration as required - Style, Tempo, Left, Right1 and Right 2 Sounds, Technichord if used and any other parameters.

2. When you are happy with this set-up, Press and hold the Central Blue 'SET' button in the Panel Memory cluster and press Panel Memory 1.

3. This will save your first set-up to Panel Memory 1.

4. Now change your Registration to an alternative set-up and repeat step 2, but this time, press 'SET' and Panel Memory 2.

5. Repeat the process for as many Registrations as you wish - up to Panel Memory 8. This is usually sufficient for most Songs/Tunes. These Registrations will be saved in Panel Memory Bank A, but you can of course set up many more Registrations by using Banks B and C of the Panel Memory, and even the extended Banks 1 through 8, giving you a possibility of (11 x 8) 88 Registrations, without re-loading from SD Card !!

6. When you have set up all your Registrations in Panel Memory, just do a normal 'SAVE' operation to the SD Card.

If you decide to use more than just the A,B and C Panel Memory banks, then during the 'SAVE' operation, make sure that you set the 'PANEL MEMORY' option on Page 2 to 'ALL' rather than '3BANK'.

[This message has been edited by Bill Norrie (edited 09-22-2010).]

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#70552 - 09/23/10 01:19 AM Re: Help
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Next question will be - I predict...
I switched off yesterday and now all my registrations have gone...how do I get them back?
Put money on it...Derek were you listening at Cambridge?

#70553 - 09/23/10 07:32 AM Re: Help
D.Munson Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by RMepstead:
Next question will be - I predict...
I switched off yesterday and now all my registrations have gone...how do I get them back?
Put money on it...Derek were you listening at Cambridge?

Rog Oh no it won't Derek

#70554 - 09/23/10 07:37 AM Re: Help
D.Munson Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Bill Norrie:
1. Set up the first Registration as required - Style, Tempo, Left, Right1 and Right 2 Sounds, Technichord if used and any other parameters.

2. When you are happy with this set-up, Press and hold the Central Blue 'SET' button in the Panel Memory cluster and press Panel Memory 1.

3. This will save your first set-up to Panel Memory 1.

4. Now change your Registration to an alternative set-up and repeat step 2, but this time, press 'SET' and Panel Memory 2.

5. Repeat the process for as many Registrations as you wish - up to Panel Memory 8. This is usually sufficient for most Songs/Tunes. These Registrations will be saved in Panel Memory Bank A, but you can of course set up many more Registrations by using Banks B and C of the Panel Memory, and even the extended Banks 1 through 8, giving you a possibility of (11 x 8) 88 Registrations, without re-loading from SD Card !!

6. When you have set up all your Registrations in Panel Memory, just do a normal 'SAVE' operation to the SD Card.

If you decide to use more than just the A,B and C Panel Memory banks, then during the 'SAVE' operation, make sure that you set the 'PANEL MEMORY' option on Page 2 to 'ALL' rather than '3BANK'.

[This message has been edited by Bill Norrie (edited 09-22-2010).]

Thanks Bill for the info, I thought that was how one did it, but what if you are using a imported style, is it likely to mess up what
you've saved?
Derek

#70555 - 09/23/10 07:48 AM Re: Help
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
...but what if you are using a imported style, is it likely to mess up what
you've saved?

No it won't mess up what you've saved Derek
When you set up a Registration using an 'Imported' Style - assuming you mean one which is in the Composer, rather than a built-in style - just set up the Registration as normal, using the Composer Style or Styles and when you save to SD Card, make sure that 'COMPOSER' is set to 'YES' on Page 2 of the Save operation.

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online