For anyone wanting a great Leslie simulation, and uses a good quality sound system with good bass response, you should look into the Motion Sound Pro-3, using the digital drawbars.

I am one of those people who grew up with a B3. Wheras, the KN7000 has great organ sounds, the Leslie effect just doesn't give me that WOW feeling. I bought a Pro-3 for $300 used, to go with my Nord keyboard. The results were good. On a whim, I connected it to the KN, and WOW. Most keyboard will not let you connect the drawbars to a direct(sub) out. However, I found that by assigning L1 and R1,e.g.,to Mono X 2, and turning on the main, also, my digital drawbar section worked great.

There is a trade off, however. Obviously, you have to use the DSP from the Kn, as well as the rotating horns from the Pro-3. In this case, they compliment each other, especially, when using the white drawbars. Not only that, but, you get the revolving drum on the bottom , and you can split instruments as usual like having a sax on R2 with styles playing. One other plus is having the chord bass on without the style playing, gives you a bass pedal simulation.

The KN is once again king.

Bernie
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar%20Amp/product/Motion%20Sound/PRO3T/10/1