SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#66537 - 02/07/08 02:50 PM Vienna Waltz Style ( Old time Waltz )
Chris Housley Offline

Hi Guy's , I am after a Suitable Style Rhythum for an Old Time Waltz other than whats on the 7000 at the moment, i use the Vienna waltz at present but require something different, maybe with a nice Drum roll on the 8th or 16th bar!!. This is such a great forum to read and get all the advice , music etc...Thanks.
Chris.

#66538 - 02/07/08 04:37 PM Re: Vienna Waltz Style ( Old time Waltz )
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hello Chris,

Try some of the Country Waltzes. With some of them, if you increase the tempo it makes for some very interesting backing.

There is also a Fast Waltz and a Gospel Waltz on the keyboard both of which can be 'tweaked' in the same way. (sorry can't remember where right now but will look them up tomorrow morning).

Audrey

#66539 - 02/07/08 08:51 PM Re: Vienna Waltz Style ( Old time Waltz )
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
Chris, if you go to my esnips site you will find 22 different zipped downloads with 9+ songs in each one. A lot of gospel music is there with plenty of 3/4 styles to chose from. Just delete the sequencer after you listen to the song to determine the tempo, and you have another style to work with. I don't remember using any of the KN7000 styles when recording, so they will all be different. Also, don't forget to check out Gunnar Jonny's website, if he still has it up, and you will find plenty of downloads there. I forgot to include the url. http://www.esnips.com/web/budwhipple/

[This message has been edited by Bud Whipple (edited 02-07-2008).]

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online