SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#63311 - 06/05/07 09:01 AM Technics Audio Recorder
TOGIE Offline

Loc: Downey, CA, USA
I HAVE A TECHNICS SX-PR604 DIGITAL ENSEMBLE PIANO. HOWEVER, I AM HAVING A PROBLEM TRANSFERRING SONGS SAVEd INTHE SEQUENCER, ETC., VIA A USB PORT TO MY LAPTOP COMPUTER.
I HAVE INSTALLED THE DEVICE DRIVERS AND THE APPLICATION SOFTWARE (SONG MANAGER & AUDIO RECORDER) WHICH SEEM TO APPEAR OK ON THE COMPUTER SCREEN.
I AM ABLE TO SAVE SONGS CREATED ON THE PIANO TO A DISKETTE (2HD). HOWEVER, THE MANUAL IS NOT CLEAR ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD (TRANSFER SONG FILES FROM THE INSTRUMENT VIA USB PORT DIRECTLY TO THE COMPUTER.
PLEASE ADVISE AND THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR TIME.

#63312 - 06/05/07 09:55 AM Re: Technics Audio Recorder
jd5live Offline

Loc: Bilston , West Midlands,Englan...
Hi,
There may be some misunderstanding but the audio recorder is not another way to store sequences to reload into the keyboard.
If you wish to save the performance so you can make your own CD's or send files via the net then follow as below

1 create you performance in the sequencer in the piano.
2 connect computer via USB ans start Audio recorder
3 Start recorder and start the sequencer playback,check the levels on the meters adjust as required, when correct save song in the format you require ie:-WAV. MP3. etc to your hard drive. Then import to your favorite CD burn program, make up your play list, burn and hay presto!!! you have now made your first CD!!!! now design your CD label, sleeve
and of to the record store (sorry Music store showing my age) and as they say watch the millions roll on in(Ha1 Ha!) All the best John.

#63313 - 06/05/07 12:01 PM Re: Technics Audio Recorder
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
It is very important that the procedure for installing the Drivers, is followed exactly.
It might be worthwhile downloading some documents from my website with reference to Installation and subsequent recording from keyboard to PC.
http://www.willumspages.co.uk/page10.html

Tech Tip Number 1 for Windows XP -or-
Tech Tip Number 2 for Windows 98SE
Tech Tip Number 3 Recording in Audio Format for CD production.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online