SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#59263 - 04/10/06 01:58 AM The Florida Jam April 2006
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
And Fran said at the recent Florida Jam, “It’s not just the keyboards, it’s the friendships, the people”.

How very true. I got to meet some new people, got to see some of my old friends --- and I got to see all of Bernie’s new TOYS/equipment. OK, I’m impressed, the Bose was out of site – and his thirteen pedals, or was it eight were interesting --- and on the serious side his new Receptor and what it does opened many doors for me. A big thanks to Bernie, carrying all his equipment from his home to the Jam and back to his home had to be one large job.

A big thanks to Jimmy for setting up all the ground work from the motel to entertaining us at a country club where he works. Plus a beautiful lunch at his home. It does not get better.

I did miss the men from England, they added so much to the last jam.

John C.

#59264 - 04/10/06 04:42 AM Re: The Florida Jam April 2006
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Glad to see you online again, John.

I agree with you about the relationships, new and old. In addition to what you mentioned, I would like to thank Gary and Fran for their technical input in answering questions and preparing the CD's. It added so much, and gave us something to take home. Of course, Jim supplied the data. Thanks Jim.

The next time my Toys will have been taught to get along better with one another.

While things are fresh in our minds, Fran is spearheading JAM3. Let's get an early start to make sure everything is in place to our liking. I think Jack's place outside of Ocala would be fine.

Bernie

#59265 - 04/10/06 11:53 AM Re: The Florida Jam April 2006
Fran D Offline

Loc: Aiken, SC, USA
We have 35 Jammer's on our list. Jam one had 26 attend and Jam two had 24. We are starting early this year and would like to see all 35 attend in 2007. Space is not a problem.

There were thoughts of moving the Jam in a more central part of the east coast but we would loose a lot of our 35. Remaining in Florida has one big asset.....Disney World.

Forum members. Why not plan a March vacation in sunny Florida, visit Disney World and Jam with the gang.

Full particulars should be available by mid May which gives plenty of planning time.

Fran in SC

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online