SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#43026 - 05/11/05 04:53 PM Thank You
Frank Bez Offline

Loc: Avila Beach, CA, U.S.A.
Dear Friends,
Unless you have had the experience, there is no way to describe the kick of coming home to a stack of good wishes from people you care for, but have never met. My thanks to you all.
Frank

#43027 - 05/11/05 06:31 PM Re: Thank You
Bob Hendershot Offline

Loc: Johnson City, TN USA
Good to have you back, Frank.

#43028 - 05/11/05 07:06 PM Re: Thank You
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI FRANK,
We are really happy to have you back among us. It is sad to know that anyone of us may at any moment have to go through what you have just been through. It seems to be changing from "IF" to "WHEN".
Knowing you personally, I am sure you have the self discipline to do everything exactly right and both us and your doctors will be pleased, to have you with us for many more good years.
Be good to yourself.
Best to you from Bebop and Jann

#43029 - 05/11/05 08:30 PM Re: Thank You
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
It's great to see you back Frank. We missed you and all hoped your recovery went well. Welcome back.

#43030 - 05/11/05 08:37 PM Re: Thank You
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Welcome home, Frank! We missed you, and are all glad that you are now back on the road to complete recovery.

I do have to comment about your comment about coming home to a stack of good wishes from people you care for, "but have never met". You may not have met us PERSONALLY, but we have indeed met, through the magic of music and the wonders of Technics and the SynthZone. And if you care for all of us, as you said, you must know how much WE all care for YOU, and wish you only the best, now and always!! As the days pass--and they seem to pass too quickly--you will get stronger and stronger, and realize how incredible it is to be alive, with friends and colleagues that are with you, (even if not in person), whenever and wherever you need us all!

So, again, I say WELCOME HOME, Frank!! Now back to the

Ted Rose

#43031 - 05/11/05 11:15 PM Re: Thank You
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Frank, it's great to see you back in recovering health & posting again. Frank is the FIRST SZ member I had the pleasure of meeting in person, back in Sep,2000, at an Organ (HOF) Festival held in my "hometown" of Pacific Grove, CA.

Our friendship actually goes back further, from the early days of the Technics Canada forum, and has continuedto grow. Becoming personal friends with Frank ,and now with so many other SZ Technics members as well, has taught me that people into arranger keyboard playing are particularly loyal, not only to their chosen arranger keyboard (Technics, Yamaha, or otherwise), but with their arranger keyboard friends as well. Frank, wishing you the 'best of health' for many years to come. See ya August 14th.

Scott

#43032 - 05/11/05 11:17 PM Re: Thank You
manorcourt1991 Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Hi Frank,

Yes, welcome back from all of your friends here in Melbourne, Australia. Your work has given us a great deal of pleasure for quite a long time now. We wish you continuing good health and many more enjoyable years.

Cheers
Len C.

#43033 - 05/12/05 08:30 AM Re: Thank You
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Frank, I just returned from several weeks of being out of the country and was disheartened to find that you had been back in the hospital. It sounds like every thing is once again working out OK for you - I pray that it will continue so.
Best Rgards,
Walt

#43034 - 05/13/05 10:29 AM Re: Thank You
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
....... good to have you back, Frank ... stay well ....
t.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online