SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#41155 - 02/17/05 06:29 AM East Coast Jam Update - 2/2005
shcox Offline

Loc: Leesburg, FL USA
We are about 2 months away from the East Coast Jam. We still have a couple of opening if you wish to attend.

We need to have All room reservation in by March 15th to be certain you get a room.

Below is a check list of the people that the hotel has listed as having rooms reserved and the arrival date. If you have made a room reservation and your name is not on the list please contact the hotel NOW.

If you have not made a reservation and you are planning to make one please make it soon and be sure to tell them it is for "The Keyboard Convention" so we can keep track of the rooms.

Fran, Dan and I will be meeting on the 26th to put together an updated agenda

Ackerman-16
Babcock-15
Cintorino-14
Cox-15
Durham-15
Eshelman-15
Hanson-15
Hendershot-15
Huffman-15
Mepsted-14
Norrie-14
Vantasell-15
Vredenbur-15
Yee-17

------------------
Heather- Leesburg, FL PR54

#41156 - 02/18/05 04:56 PM Re: East Coast Jam Update - 2/2005
Anonymous
Unregistered

Members,

There has been no response to Heathers post about the East Coast Jam. I will have to assume (that word again), all that are interested in joining are signed up. (http://home.earthlink.net/~eastcoastjam/

If your mame is not listed and you would like to join us, you should fill the few remanining slots now!

We have members traveling from Scotland, England, California and up and down the east coast of the U.S. and Heather, Dan and I want this to be something special.

There is a lot more that has to be done by your volunteer organizers to insure a success of the Jam. Heather, Dan and I do not live next door to each other and have to drive many road miles to coordinate facilities etc.

We are having a meeting on the 26 Feb, to try and finalize an agenda, based on the members attending and the monies available.
This could be your last chance to attend, as I will recommend at that meeting that we no longer accept any more reservations.

Fran in Florida

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online