SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#46830 - 02/12/05 07:23 AM How Do I Do That - Free Attachment For KN7000
Walt Tenay Offline

Loc: Rutherfordton, NC
Hi ALL,

As of 10:00PM USA East Coast time all request have been taken care of. As they come in
we will try to process them shortly.

Once "the word is out" a little longer and
the complete Keynote Publication customers know of the attachments, their could be a slight delay in processing your request.

We will be sending out the attachments based on the date and time of your request. Dont forget to ask for the correct version or both as Alec explained in his post.

So get your request in. Also,we do have a limited number of How Do I Do That Extended Manuals available.

I am not planning on reprinting these after this inventory is depleted due to production cost in small quanity.

Check out Alec Pagida Post about what the attachement will do. You can also request a slide show to play on the KN7000 about the manual.

Walt Tenay

#46831 - 02/16/05 04:07 PM Re: How Do I Do That - Free Attachment For KN7000
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hi Walt,

I have been trying to contact you tonight but email tells me "address unknown" and the web tells me "page not available".

The address I have been using is
keystud@sc.rr.com

Could this be incorrect? if so please email me the correct contact address as I would like to take advantage of this offer.

Thanks in advance.

regards,

Aud (U.K.)

#46832 - 02/16/05 04:40 PM Re: How Do I Do That - Free Attachment For KN7000
Walt Tenay Offline

Loc: Rutherfordton, NC
Hi Audrey,

You left a "b" out of the email address.
it is: ( keybstud@sc.rr.com ).

We are all caught up with the attachments as of today. When you request the attachment please put a subject in your e-mail. No subject - it gets deleted. I would like to say I canremember everyone's name but I'm afraid I don't and with various worms, virus etc it gets dumped.

We have had a small glich in sending out the last few extended manuals that were ordered due to a "printing malfunction". Nothing as exciting as a Janet Jackson malfuction just a part on the press not doing it's job.

Thanks,

Walt

Quote:
Originally posted by Audrey Turner:
Hi Walt,

I have been trying to contact you tonight but email tells me "address unknown" and the web tells me "page not available".

The address I have been using is
keystud@sc.rr.com

Could this be incorrect? if so please email me the correct contact address as I would like to take advantage of this offer.

Thanks in advance.

regards,

Aud (U.K.)

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online