SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#43540 - 09/30/03 02:09 PM Christmas Special on KESO
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi best forumfriends,
it is now already Christmas in the houses of the appreciated KESO guestplayers! Why? The guestplayer have enthousiastic embraced the idea to contribute to a Christmas Special on KESO. So they gonne start soon to prepare Xmas songs as a musical Christmas gift from them to you.
The intention is to publish the songs about the 2nd week of december.
I am looking forward to the final results, I gues you too? White or no white Xmas, for sure it's gonna be a musical Xmas.
Success boys and girls, happy keyboarding
Cees

#43541 - 10/01/03 08:11 AM Re: Christmas Special on KESO
Peter Lowden Offline

Loc: England
I look forward to the Xmas songs on your web site, my hope is that the songs I hear will inspire and give me ideas. Is there any way the songs could be presented a lot earlier than indicated, say "from the 1st December"

Hoping this will be acceptable to all

Keep up the good work

Kind regards

Peter

#43542 - 10/01/03 10:52 AM Re: Christmas Special on KESO
AlexGreen Offline

Loc: Beachwood NJ USA
Hi Peter,

Welcome to a most musical and friendly forum.
Happy to have you aboard. We hope that you become a guest player on Cees 7000 players site and let our members in for some great keyboard playing.

Cees special Christmas program would be a good start. I am still enjoying the songs that you sent to me a few years ago.

Say hello to your Mum for me. Hope she is well.

The best
Alex

Cees special Christmas

#43543 - 10/02/03 04:42 PM Re: Christmas Special on KESO
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
Peter, I don't want to rain on Cee's parade, but I still have the zip file of the 16 Christmas songs I put on the forum last year and I've done another 16 Christmas songs for this year. Since Cees started the download site for kn7000 players I've never signed on, but the songs are here and ready to go and you won't have to wait - if you want them just send an email. They are in the kn6k format.

#43544 - 10/02/03 11:12 PM Re: Christmas Special on KESO
Peter Lowden Offline

Loc: England
Many thanks Bud, I'll email you direct right away. I'm spending the weekend working on Christmas Material in preperation, I know it's early but it will take me weeks to get everything right, and with hardly anything either onboard the KN7000 or available on software sites it's all down to do things yourself.

Most Christmas styles etc I have collected are simply on board styles from different keyboards that roughly fit a Christmas tune but lack completely any real Christmas feel.

Many thanks again Bud

Kind regards

Peter

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online