SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#42533 - 06/08/03 05:24 PM I just sent you all a zip of Blues Midi files
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI ALL,
Anybody around this forum? I see one post for today and this makes # 2.
CHECK YOUR MAIL BOX
Because it is a slow music day I just sent everyone a zip file of about 20 plus Blues Midi Files to jam with or enjoy. Hope you like them cause I got 3 more files to send you on the next slow weekend. If you don't like them just delete them but please don't ask for your money back. I already spent it on a KN7000
Best to all
Bill

#42534 - 06/08/03 06:23 PM Re: I just sent you all a zip of Blues Midi files
Douglas Dean Offline

Loc: Prospect Heights IL USA
Anybody around on this forum? Ya Bill I’m, here. Kinda burnt out from the last few days. I used over my quota of words but sure had a lot of fun. Think I’ll relax for a few days and listen to those files. Thanks much. Could be there just might be something there to inspire me to do a little recording again. I owe Lahawk and Cees a couple. Maybe I’ll work on those. Sorry I pulled your leg about the Simonizer, but I couldn’t resist it.

Grandpa Doug

#42535 - 06/08/03 07:32 PM Re: I just sent you all a zip of Blues Midi files
KeithB Offline

Loc: Melbourne AUSTRALIA
Hi Bebop,
How do I get on your email list for Blues Midi's?
Thanks
Keith

#42536 - 06/08/03 07:52 PM Re: I just sent you all a zip of Blues Midi files
BEBOP Offline

Doug and Keith, check your email from me
Bebop

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 06-08-2003).]

#42537 - 06/09/03 01:46 AM Re: I just sent you all a zip of Blues Midi files
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BEBOP:
[B]HI ALL,
Anybody around this forum?

I just sent everyone a zip file of about 20 plus Blues Midi Files to jam with or enjoy.

Hi Bill, I did not play them yet,got em late last night. Thank you, thank you.
This is also a good chance to say THANK YOU to all the other generous people who have contributed. I guess the best way for me to say THANK YOU, is by getting off my duff and sending in some of my work.

Bill, You're like a mother hen, a few days back and the forum is starting to buzz again. Nice.

Enjoy a fantastic day, John C.

#42538 - 06/09/03 02:21 PM Re: I just sent you all a zip of Blues Midi files
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Hi Bebop
Just finished playing and saving the great blues numbers. If they are loaded as NX,they are best and you can change to any of the great organs on the kn7000.It won't be long and you can do it yourself on your own 7000.

Way to go,Bebop. Thanks

Bernie

#42539 - 06/09/03 07:40 PM Re: I just sent you all a zip of Blues Midi files
Jean Olivia Offline

Loc: Melbourne Victoria Australia
A big thank you Bebop for the blues files. I love blues and jazz and it is great that they will play as SMF on the 6500.I am looking forward to a big listening session.I have been a bit lax in working on the 6500 as I am trying to learn the PSR2000 to take away on my upcoming Aussie trip. I wish the 6500 was light enough to take-I hate to leave it behind. I think if the house was burning down my 6500 would be the first thing I would save.Cheers. Jean.

[This message has been edited by Jean Olivia (edited 06-09-2003).]

#42540 - 06/09/03 08:14 PM Re: I just sent you all a zip of Blues Midi files
BEBOP Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Jean Olivia:
A big thank you Bebop for the blues files. I love blues and jazz and it is great that they will play as SMF on the 6500.I am looking forward to a big listening session.I have been a bit lax in working on the 6500 as I am trying to learn the PSR2000 to take away on my upcoming Aussie trip. I wish the 6500 was light enough to take-I hate to leave it behind. I think if the house was burning down my 6500 would be the first thing I would save.Cheers. Jean.

[This message has been edited by Jean Olivia (edited 06-09-2003).]

HI JEAN,
Thank you for your response.
I take my kn6 in the motorhome every trip. It is easy to load. I just ask wife Jann to put it on the queen bed in the back bedroom and cover it with the spread. She does a great job, bless her pea picking heart.
Now the psr 9000 is another story. It is huge and heavy. Jann sez no way after the first time. It took both of us to load it and unload it. It will stay in the studio from now on.
The midi Blues files will play in your psr2000 also.
When do you leave on your trip?
Best to you
Bebop

#42541 - 06/10/03 07:11 AM Re: I just sent you all a zip of Blues Midi files
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
BeBop .... Hope you got my e-mail ... as I said, I won't get to listen to them until late this week, but thank you ... I've not spent much time on the PC lately, so I've got a lot of downloading and listening to do from ALL you great people ... A GREAT BIG collective THANK YOU to all of you ... hopefully sometime in the near future I'll be able to compile "Warts and All" vol 2
t.

#42542 - 06/10/03 07:42 AM Re: I just sent you all a zip of Blues Midi files
Benno Kattenat Offline

Loc: qualicum beachBC Canada
HI to ALL, i thank you all for the the song files that i received through BEBOP,very fine material nice songs it is very much apreciated ,i do not have the KN7000 and will not get one either, have my 6500 yet wich goes well with my new korg pa 80 with a 20 gig hard drive and usb interface for my computer, nice sounds nice features, a total different kettle of fish, best regards, BEANO

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online