SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#59206 - 03/09/03 02:52 PM THANKS TO ALEX
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Thank you once again for a fine job on your songs that Bebop was kind enough to send out.

They are all good, and my favorite is "Just A Gigalo". Again, well done and keep them coming. I get, not only enjoyment,but learn a lot from your choice of rythms and instruments.

Best Regards,

Bernie

#59207 - 03/10/03 11:41 AM Re: THANKS TO ALEX
AlexGreen Offline

Loc: Beachwood NJ USA
Hi Bernie;

Thanks for listening and enjoying my songs.

You are so right , you do learn a lot from other players.
I just wish more of our other 7000 players would send in their songs so we can all enjoy and learn from them too.

Thanks again
Alex

#59208 - 03/10/03 02:27 PM Re: THANKS TO ALEX
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Alex, I have with much pleasure listened to your songs. Gives good feelings in this stressed times .
I agree with your remark to share songs with each other. I'm working on one of my ideas in creating another webpage for those K7-players which doesn't have a homepage of their own (a kind of 'song-exchange' or 'marketplace') where K7-players of all playingskills (we are not all profs, you know ; Sometimes it's good to hear, to recognize that other player are also wrestling in a positive way to get better playingskills. P.S. I do not ment you, i ment in general )) are welcome to place his/her selfplayed songs, so that other could enjoy their music.
Best greetings,
Cees.
Quote:
Originally posted by AlexGreen:

Hi Bernie;

You are so right , you do learn a lot from other players.
I just wish more of our other 7000 players would send in their songs so we can all enjoy and learn from them too.

Thanks again
Alex

#59209 - 03/11/03 08:07 AM Re: THANKS TO ALEX
AlexGreen Offline

Loc: Beachwood NJ USA
Hi Cees;

Great site that you have and a great Idea on giving 7000 players an opportunity to showcase their songs.
Pro sounds or not we all have something to contribute.

You do not have to be a technical wiz to create good music on this keyboard but a sense of timing and a good feel for music certainly helps. If you have these two ingredients I feel there is no limit to your accomplishments.

Having the patience to experiment with different voices and finding the right style to fit a certain song I also feel is important.
When you have found the right combination of voices,song and style it is like magic.
The music just flows.

Play and listen to music every day and like you said Cees. It will help get us through these stressful times.

Alex

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online