Hi,
over the weekend I've been playing round with the SD Writing Kit. I must admit I had no idea of what it could actually do as I've never had anything to do with the audio side of music before or any type of recording.
I had pretty well limited myself to midi as the audio side was fairly new (5 years ago when I gave music up totally).
Anyway, due to lack of space , I'm only able to keep one keyboard in the main living area ( which is naturally my pride & joy the KN7).
For the odd song or for a bit of variety I also use the PSRPro. Unfortunately it's stuck up the other end of the house in a spare room, where I don't particularly enjoy playing.
I started down the path of converting styles from the PSR to the KN7. To try and make them sound anywhere near as good as they do on the original instrument is a really time consuming job.

What I ended up doing instead is creating backing tracks on the PSR, and record them as audio files (either through a computer sequencer or it can be done via the kn7 ).
From there I used the SD Writing kit to save them to the SD card. Now I just plug the sd card in and use audio to play along to the PSR backing track songs. I use the KN7 for the melody parts.
Normally I used to have all my keyboards hooked up via midi, but unfortunately I can't have all my stuff in the main living area. Possibly be handy for a gigging musician too, that has more than one keyboard.

best wishes
Rikki

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022