SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#65470 - 03/01/03 10:54 PM NEWBIE
Razorcar Offline

Loc: Milwaukee, WI USA
JUST WANTED TO SAY HI TO EVERYONE FROM WISCONSIN, USA. I HAVE BEEN READING THIS FORUM FOR ABOUT A MONTH AND HAVE GAINED A GREAT AMOUNT OF KNOWLEDGE FROM ALL OF THE MEMBERS. I'VE BEEN PLAYING MUSIC, IF THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL WHAT I DO, SINCE I WAS AROUND SIX YEARS OLD (1956). STARTING WITH ACCORDIAN AND MOVING ON TO LOWREY ORGANS, THEN TO MY TECHNICS KEYBOARD. MUSIC IS A GREAT RELAXATION FOR ME. I DO NOT PLAY GIGS, BUT PLAY FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. ONE OF MY WEAKER AREAS IS USING SEQUENCERS, CAKEWALK IS VERY CONFUSING TO ME. THIS WILL BE ONE OF MY BIG REQUESTS FOR HELP AT A LATER TIME. I OWN A KN3000 AND HAVE DECIDED TO UPGRADE TO A KN7000 BASED ON THIS FORUM. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM THE GROUP.

------------------
RAZORCAR

[This message has been edited by Razorcar (edited 03-01-2003).]

Razorcar
Play in both worlds
PSR3000 & KN7000

#65471 - 03/02/03 12:56 AM Re: NEWBIE
Chuck Piper Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hello and welcome!

You will find the expertise you require from time to time right here. These folks are really super. If you have a question - just ask. Someone will be able to help.

Chuck

#65472 - 03/02/03 03:32 AM Re: NEWBIE
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Welcome to THE Forum Razorcar. I'm sure you have made the right choice with the KN7000 - it's a fantastic keyboard, with a great built in sequencer.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#65473 - 03/02/03 07:45 AM Re: NEWBIE
Anonymous
Unregistered

Welcome to the Best Forum on the Net. If you do not get an answer here, there is none available.

Fran in Florida

#65474 - 03/02/03 09:24 AM Re: NEWBIE
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Welcome Razorcar,

I realize some older folks are hard of hearing...uh??..what???..not me..

but please don't shout(CAPS LOCKED)

Larry Hawk.. still under 55 with excellent hearing

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#65475 - 03/02/03 10:53 AM Re: NEWBIE
Razorcar Offline

Thank you all for your interest. I hope to be an active member.

Razorcar

Razorcar
Play in both worlds
PSR3000 & KN7000

#65476 - 03/02/03 10:56 AM Re: NEWBIE
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Hey RAZORCAR! Glad to have you with us on the Forum. We are all (yeah, even me!) a great group of guys and gals from all over the world who have one thing in common, namely our love of keyboard music! Just one suggestion, next time you log on and leave a message, be sure your "Caps Lock" key is off or the e-mail comes through as "shouting"! By the way, I am from Wisconsin, too!!!!! I thought I was the only one in this state who had a keyboard because I never hear from any others! Please feel free to e-mail me if you are interested in getting better acquainted in a more private way! Again, welcome to the greatest Forum on the web!

Ted

#65477 - 03/02/03 11:04 AM Re: NEWBIE
Razorcar Offline

To All Members.

I promise to not use (CAPS LOCKS) ever again!!!

Razorcar

Razorcar
Play in both worlds
PSR3000 & KN7000

#65478 - 03/02/03 02:03 PM Re: NEWBIE
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
Welcome aboard, Razorcar. Wisconsin, huh? Been there a time or two from Great Lakes many years ago - good beer and great cheese! I know you'll enjoy your stay here, as well.

#65479 - 03/03/03 07:09 AM Re: NEWBIE
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorcar:
JUST WANTED TO SAY HI TO EVERYONE FROM WISCONSIN, USA. I HAVE BEEN READING THIS FORUM FOR ABOUT A MONTH AND HAVE GAINED A GREAT AMOUNT OF KNOWLEDGE FROM ALL OF THE MEMBERS. I'VE BEEN PLAYING MUSIC, IF THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL WHAT I DO, SINCE I WAS AROUND SIX YEARS OLD (1956). STARTING WITH ACCORDIAN AND MOVING ON TO LOWREY ORGANS, THEN TO MY TECHNICS KEYBOARD. MUSIC IS A GREAT RELAXATION FOR ME. I DO NOT PLAY GIGS, BUT PLAY FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. ONE OF MY WEAKER AREAS IS USING SEQUENCERS, CAKEWALK IS VERY CONFUSING TO ME. THIS WILL BE ONE OF MY BIG REQUESTS FOR HELP AT A LATER TIME. I OWN A KN3000 AND HAVE DECIDED TO UPGRADE TO A KN7000 BASED ON THIS FORUM. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM THE GROUP.

Welcome to Razorcar.
We are as happy to have you join us as you are to have found us.
Welcome to our world. this is a happening place and our members cover it all. Somebody on this forum has been there and done that, had this or that problem and resolved it. They will all help you as you request help and we all will share with you, out time, talents and love of music and fellowship.
Thanks for joining us.
Best to you and yours
PS, I extend this welcome to any others that may have signed up during my Holiday.
Best to all of you

------------------
BEBOP
Moderator SynthZone TECHNICS FORUM
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=25
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
bforrest@ix.netcom.com ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://www.anycities.com/bebop/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online