SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#38892 - 05/15/02 09:43 AM NIGEL GETS ALL THE CREDIT NOT BEBOP
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
LISTEN UP FRIENDS,
I appreciate that many of you are thanking Nigel AND me for getting the forum back up and running again, however, I have nothing to do with the management of the synthzone.
Nigel owns the synthzone, He managaes it and takes care of the maintainence and all the inherent problems. I would willingly share that workload but all I do here is ummmmmmmm well, hmmmmmmmmm, just referee you could say. I try to keep our corner of the synthzone, happy, peaceful and exciting and everyone aware of the potential here. I felt that sending you all emails to let you know what the problem was is just part of that job Nigel gave me. I serve at his whim.
Like you should, I direct all my thanks to Nigel for the fine work he has done here in providing this platform for us to share with him and each other
Best to all of you from

------------------
BEBOP
Moderator SynthZone TECHNICS FORUM
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=25
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
bforrest@ix.netcom.com ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://www.anycities.com/bebop/

#38893 - 05/15/02 01:22 PM Re: NIGEL GETS ALL THE CREDIT NOT BEBOP
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
It goes without saying, Bebop. We all get to bask in the glory of Nigel's hard work. It's a chore I would not relish, so maybe we should include him in our prayers each day and ask God to give a special blessing and more bandwidth.

#38894 - 05/15/02 03:12 PM Re: NIGEL GETS ALL THE CREDIT NOT BEBOP
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
AMEN to that Brother. Preach on loud and clear
BEBOP

#38895 - 05/16/02 12:48 AM Re: NIGEL GETS ALL THE CREDIT NOT BEBOP
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Thanks guys for the vote of support. And thanks also BEBOP for doing what you do to help inform the forum. Don't underestimate how valuable it is to have someone keeping in touch with the forum members especially under the recent circumstances. And thanks especially to all you Technics forum users who are so understanding when a disaster like this strikes. It takes all of us pulling together to make a successful community.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online