SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#59911 - 05/03/02 04:23 PM TECHNICS ORGAN AND PR OWNER/PLAYERS
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Hello Technics PR and ORGAN Owner/Players,
This is a Technics forum site and that includes all of you also. You are more then welcome to post and enjoy this forum. I am inviting you all to register and start now. Please put your instrument in your registration on the Interests line. It might also be a good idea if you put the instrument in the Subject line of your posts too, as those that are not interested can then skip those posts.
Thanks to Sissle aka Carol for bringing this oversite to my attention.
We might even get you two groups your own forum here if there is enough interest
We welcome you all,

------------------
BEBOP
Moderator SynthZone TECHNICS FORUM
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=25
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
bforrest@ix.netcom.com ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://members.fortunecity.com/bebop1

#59912 - 05/03/02 08:25 PM Re: TECHNICS ORGAN AND PR OWNER/PLAYERS
Lanny Offline

Loc: Placitas, NM USA
Hi,
Thanks for the invitation to join this forum. As an owner of PR 702 and GA 3 I am glad to join in and hope others will make this an active place for these instruments as well as the keyboards.

Special thanks to Sissle (Carol) for forwarding my name and Email address to BEBOP and especially for the very comprehensive, complete, very professional document on how to burn CD's from files created from a PR. I highly recommend anyone starting this process get this document from her. She granted me permission to post her Email address, so here it is -- Sissle@aol.com.

------------------
Lanny

#59913 - 05/03/02 10:22 PM Re: TECHNICS ORGAN AND PR OWNER/PLAYERS
Sissle Offline

Loc: USA - South Dakota
Hi Lanny,
Thanks for the nice compliment. Glad to share with you or anyone else that might be interested.
Carol

#59914 - 05/04/02 11:38 AM Re: TECHNICS ORGAN AND PR OWNER/PLAYERS
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Hi Lanny,
Welcome to YOUR FORUM. It is good to see you here. Thanks for the email and your kind words of support. We shall be looking forward to your posts here. Don't be shy as you will find many are interested in what you have to say and to offer or your requests to our "Techi Guru's for their help that they so generously give to all.
BEBOP

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online