Just tested the new OS for some time, following I recognized so far:

STYLES FROM USB DEVICES
=======================

If you try now to load a style directly from a memory stick, this does not work anymore. On the display there is showing up a "N" for the style, and the style does not play. If you copy the same style on to the hard disk, the style does work. Until version 3.0 it was possible to load styles from a memory stick.
--> BUG or FEATURE AS DESIGNED?

LEGACY STYLES
=============

It is still not possible to load old legacy styles e.g. from the MS devices. (did also not work in earlier versions) It is also not possible to edit this kind of style within the style editor. I.e. I have still to use the very time consuming way via the XD3.
--> REQUEST

USER LIVE GUITAR
================

If I try to use the new feature USER LIVE GUITAR this does not work properly. It says, that it is possible to load up to for live guitars. If I want to do so and I call the directory "user live guitars" the correct dialog opens. If I then active this function and try to load User live guitars, it sometimes load this selected guitar to place 1 + 2. It looks like this:

RNB_NEW
RNB_NEW
-------
-------

You can then delete one and load others. Now it seems that it works, but if you now loading the 3rd guitar this double loading comes again. Then you delete one of them, now it looks like following (i.e. the 1st loaded guitar is missing):

------
GARAGEROCK
SOKA
------

--> BUG?

HARMONY
=======

After I installed OS4, standard harmony type was FOLK1 or FOLK2. As in earlier versions the standard harmony type was "2 HANDS" I thought, that the harmony type is also now saved with the "Custom setup". I tried to save "FULL1". After restarting the Audya it was again "2 HANDS".
I don't know if it is possible to save it with the custom setup but from my point of view it should be saved.

--> BUG, if FEATURE AS DESIGNED --> REQUEST

PATTERN EDIT
============

It seems it is not possible to copy parts from a source pattern to a destination pattern. Tried a while, but it was only possible to copy parts within a style.

--> MISSING FUNCTIONALITY? --> REQUEST

Joe

[This message has been edited by Joe0710 (edited 04-10-2010).]