Need help with a technical question please show me the way
Hi everyone.. I am a guitar player signed a contract to do a summer gig ( I was working as a duo with a keyboard player, we were using a ketron KD1 keyboard with intellegent real time arranger) and my keyboard player gets an offer for a few bucks more per night and deserts me.. so Im stuck without my "back up band" now what to do?

This isnt the first time this type of thing happened to me.. I have a ton of work but the budgets are small and actaully I would be better off just doing a one man show like my keyboard player is doing now

and that is what I have decided to do.. but how?
What ý want to do is to make my own backup tracks...

My question

Is There a software or machine that allows you to use it like when you use a keyboard ( by this I mean it would have "styles" of music with different intros fills and endings.. this way I could select the style I needed and punch in the chords and fills bars etc ) so want I want to do is to make my own back up tracks using some software where I can mouse of write in the chords, fills, begining and ending..

please point me in the right direction gentlemen you guy would know what I should do......

how can I create these back up tracks? what unit or software can I use?

------------------
"Good Vibes, Good music"