SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#32932 - 10/05/98 10:29 PM Finally a forum for Solton users
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
I hope some Solton owners can make use of this new forum to stimulate some online activity.

#32933 - 11/21/98 04:05 PM Re: Finally a forum for Solton users
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi, I am a solton player and have been for several years. I started with an old TS and now have an MS40. I play guitar and utilize the midi chord and bass pedals. I perform in a duo called the DEEBEEs in and about Fort Wayne Indiana. All the equipment we use is midi interfaced in some way or another.
I use a casio midi guitar patched into the MS40 with a digitech RP10 for guitar effects and a digitech stuido vocalist harmony processor for vocals. All my equipment is midi chained together with the MS40 as the controler. In performing I use 30% full midi arrangement and the rest is straight MS40 factory patterns with some slight modifications. I would be delighted to hear from other MS users on some of their setups.
I am also looking to share midi files. I have great midi arrangements that have been time tested for performance problems and have my personal touch arrangement for the MS40.

#32934 - 11/21/98 06:06 PM Re: Finally a forum for Solton users
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Sounds like a cool setup Dave. I have setup a forum now as well for midi guitar here on the BBS as guitarists using synths is growing each day. Do you have to modify your playing much to accomodate the response delay on the Casio ? I remember playing one of those and it was ok for chords but didn't handle faster stuff too well.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online