SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#384152 - 02/09/14 04:16 AM Known bugs in Audya OS 5.0A
Snoopy Offline

Loc: Northern Germany
Last week I got a "Ketron-Newsletter" from Ketron Germany.

I asked them, if they knew anything about Updates of the 5.0A OS, due to the fact that it still has a few bugs.

They answered "according to the customers feedback the OS works satisfactory" and I should specify the existing problems.

I know the following problems :

User-Styles : Changing Voices for right hand ( switched upon calling the appropriate variation ) is buggy, after changing it in variation A the group remains. So you have to save it, then call it again and then you can change the voicegroup for variation B.

Reigstration Switching time :

It takes sometimes up to 3 seconds, thatīs toooooooo much !

Iīve heard something of problems with "UVLs", but I donīt remember exactly whatīs the problem in detail.

So I ask you to post more bugs you discovered in this thread.

Ketron Germany promised to relay them to Ketron Italy so that they maybe corrected in future updates ( whenever an if they will ever come wink

#384659 - 02/17/14 12:36 AM Re: Known bugs in Audya OS 5.0A [Re: Snoopy]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi,

1. When I save the lead voice as one of the distortion guitar voices with harmony "on", it plays an odd harmony when registration selected for the first time. When I select something else & come back, then it plays correct.

2. Please, please, please make the intros & endings repeatable as many times as I want!

Regards,

Henni

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online