SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#374400 - 11/07/13 07:53 AM Importing styles troubleshooting
SweetPimpyP Offline

Hi guys. I'm new to this forum and new to the Ketron family. I bought new Ketron Audya 76 with expanded hard drive and RAM. It runs on 5.0 A version. On itself the machine is running great, but after inporting new user styles via my PC, those styles freeze in the middle of performance. I select style, hit play button and after i change chord, version (A, B, C, D), or just on its on it freezes. After that I cant do anything but to restart the keyboard and pray that other styles wont do the same. Can someone please help and tell me what to do. If you have a clue. Thank you.

#375081 - 11/13/13 05:27 AM Re: Importing styles troubleshooting [Re: SweetPimpyP]
danielbordeiu Offline

Loc: Romania
Hi,
it looks like the styles you've uploaded might not be fully compatible with Audya patterns. It happens, even though Audya reads a lot of Ketron .pat formats.
My advice is to use the EMC style converter, and do a proper conversion, transforming those files into SD1 or XD9 formats, so you can be sure it'll accept them and play them adequately.
Cheers!

#375413 - 11/16/13 04:46 AM Re: Importing styles troubleshooting [Re: danielbordeiu]
SweetPimpyP Offline

Thanks smile I'll try to do that and hope it will work.
I have another problem. I made my own style in Cubase 7. When I try to convert it in Audya style compiler it shows an error. "Access violation at address 0040505C in module 'MidiToStyle.exe'. Read of address 89786422." I dont know what to do with it. Should I use earlier version of Cubase or some other style compiler program??

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online