SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#37353 - 11/15/10 01:41 PM single registration to style
filipelou Offline

Loc: Portugal
How to convert a single registration in style? By doing a save style from save menu or while in style view press save i cant get no pat file from user style folder

#37354 - 11/16/10 05:56 AM Re: single registration to style
Rusty 999 Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
Originally posted by filipelou:
How to convert a single registration in style? By doing a save style from save menu or while in style view press save i cant get no pat file from user style folder

Not sure i understand the question properly filipelou but I would select the style you want, then Save- and press Registeration F1
Then I would save it as a different name--usually i use the name of the song i will be using it for and the "save" again bottom right of the screen.

Is that what you had in mind?
Rusty

#37355 - 11/17/10 07:58 AM Re: single registration to style
filipelou Offline

No.I deleted the user style for that music and now i have to convert from the single registration to obtain again the pat file.

#37356 - 11/22/10 08:44 AM Re: single registration to style
pastroccio Offline

Loc: Italia
hi, I had same problem, I think is not possible
the style saved to registration can be modific only in view mode. in edit pattern, you can do it but after save don't save
this is big limitation, was better when registration use the link of style and not propier style. or I'm wrong ?

#37357 - 11/23/10 01:36 AM Re: single registration to style
filipelou Offline

I found that if you create a empty style with the same name,it does but it is another bug of this system

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online