SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#30230 - 10/14/07 11:59 AM freezing sd1 plus
emmett o hagan Offline

Loc: ireland
my sd1 is freezing up after connecting to my pc with ketron ft lead.after i switch on it seems to happen as if it is timed i cannot finish a song.lucky i have a back up in the line of a x1. i have also booted back to factory settings but to no advail
can anbody help before i die thanks emmett

#30231 - 10/14/07 12:55 PM Re: freezing sd1 plus
miden Offline

Loc: The World
do you have the PC tab as on? [F6-UTILITY-COMPUTER set this to PC] you also need to save this to the power-on setup, otherwise it defaults to off....another trick is that when the FT program starts on your PC wait until the disk size and remaining space info come up at the top of the window, if you dont you will get an unlnown command error and the program will lock up.
dennis

#30232 - 10/14/07 02:08 PM Re: freezing sd1 plus
emmett o hagan Offline

Loc: ireland
thanks dennis for your reply
the pc tab is set to on and saved ,but nothing at all comes up on the to pane in the line of disc space.i went into power on set up and pressed reset and also default settings and this has seemes to cure my freezing sd1 problem,i have played 15 mins with no probs .fingers crossed.
it was very embarssing last nite i was backing local irish football stars singing at a charity fund raiser and could not complete a full tune?lucky I was near home and was able to get my x1 over in minutes

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online