https://www.facebook.com/groups/77600673020/permalink/10153785037973021/

My Ketron's left channel was not working so I called Ajua Alemanji to see if I could come to his place of business and get the Audya repaired. My wife and I drove from Toledo to Delaware to insure the keyboard arrived safely. After Ajua made several attempts to get the sound card to work he had to replace it and since I was there I thought I'd have him check the hard disk as well. It turned out that the hard disk was not as it should be so I had Ajua install a SSD drive with the new operating system as well as the wonderful AJAM custom sounds. It is functioning perfectly and sounds amazing. AJ provided me with the customer support you only dream of having with a company. He took apart the unit 4 or five times making sure the system was loading and playing perfectly. Now it loads up in about three minutes with over 1.5 GB of new drum, guitar and additional samples that are immediately accessible. What a difference in load up time and sound quality. Thank you Ajua for tremendous service as well as the opportunity to have a PlayDoh cookie from your daughter.❤ PS - he called to see if I arrived home safely! Thank You Ajua!