SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#356095 - 12/08/12 09:43 AM I'm still around...
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi all,

I'm on leave & we moved house. Been very, very busy, but I'm still here. We are just about once again settled, so hopefully we'll start with open air outreaches soon. I'll post some pics of some of those.

Sorry Ky for not answering your mail. Started my laptop for the first time again today. Wow, the traffic on this forum is really picking up. And so are the orders for the Audya & also the Ajamsonic upgrade. I am elated about all of this.

Keep well all my friends,

Henni

#356111 - 12/08/12 02:06 PM Re: I'm still around... [Re: Henni]
Kytrinh Offline

Loc: Australia
Welcome back Henni.. We're all overdue for some new music here, been all talks since you were gone (lol).There's no need to say sorry, I would anticipated how busy you were, but I do hope you're well and everything is settling in well.. As you know, I just installed the Ajam Pack.. And Wow, simply amazing like you said.. I quickly rerun some of the church hymns and they came "alive" and that was pretty much straight off the keyboard.
And how good is AJ, the man truly knows his stuff.. Anyway boss, nice to have you back home , till next time, kindest regards Ky

#356148 - 12/09/12 03:07 AM Re: I'm still around... [Re: Kytrinh]
Henni Offline

Hi Ky,

I've uploaded another song under the "My AJAMSONIC upgrade" thread on top.

Enjoy my friend,

Henni

#356151 - 12/09/12 04:59 AM Re: I'm still around... [Re: Henni]
Kytrinh Offline

Thanks Henni.. Great to hear Monica in full voice again, been awhile.. Loved the way you select and tweaked the styles to blend with the song, Monica must be thrilled to sing to such great backing... Regards to you both. Ky

#356629 - 12/13/12 11:52 PM Re: I'm still around... [Re: Kytrinh]
Henni Offline

Hi Ky,

I've uploaded yet another song under the "My AJAMSONIC upgrade" thread on top.

Enjoy my friend,

Henni

#356631 - 12/14/12 01:06 AM Re: I'm still around... [Re: Henni]
Kytrinh Offline

Thanks Henni, once again a great job boss.. By the way this not the Slow East style that you've "messed up " was it, you weren't too impressed the other day with AJ.. (Lol) nevertheless again a fantastic job.. I still haven't have enough time time to tweaked any of the style because by gee, that Ajam pack just keeps you so busy with its contents.. I'll transfer this tonight so I can crank it up in the car... What an awesome keyboard..love it. Love it...

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online