SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#349351 - 08/20/12 02:39 AM This is for AJ
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
AJ is typical of the Ketron community - not very talkative. I've sent many unanswered mails to him already. Tonewheeldude on the other hand is prompt and I really appreciate all his unselfish help.

In any case, this is for AJ, should he care at all to respond:

Hi AJ,

Would you consider selling me a "light" version of your AJAMSONIC software upgrade. I do not need or want:

1. Any midi files
2. Any MP3 files
3. Any RAM upgrade
4. a New HDD

I'll be up & running with the official 42B OS version including the 2011 & 2012 upgrade before I need to add your modifications. I'll make a complete backup of my HD before I install your modifications.

If you have a more stripped down, economical version available, even if only in DVD format, I think I'll be interested. I'd like my Audya to be equipped with every update available & I believe you've also added some fixes that would be a must have for me. I would also like to have your harmonizer settings amongst others.

I will have Ketron's restore material, so please do not be concerned that I'll mess up & then require your assistance.

Please reply to: hennie.vanrooyen@exxaro.com

Kind regards,

Henni,
South Africa

#349424 - 08/20/12 09:32 PM Re: This is for AJ [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi AJ,

Thank you for contacting me direct. I'll continue this discussion with you off line.

I am really, but really blown away by my Audya and I want to make sure I turn her into absolutely everything she could be.

Kind regards,
Henni

#349514 - 08/22/12 01:11 AM Re: This is for AJ [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi AJ,

I found & listened to your AJAM demos. I want to compliment you - it sounds AWESOME, even those re-mixed Ketron styles! Great to now also have those stunning T4 choir voices on Audya styles. Those were the only things I would have missed from the Yamaha stable at the moment.

Can't wait to have it & to give my feedback on it. I'm in arranger heaven & it just keeps on getting better...

Kind regards,
Henni

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online