SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#35142 - 04/24/10 12:17 PM Break function of Audya
Tom Audya Offline

Loc: USA
When hit the "Break" button when playing, sometimes it will not effect until next measure, this is bother me, because sometime I need to break right away at the last moment and need rhythm goes back to normal. There are any where can I go to change the setting of "Break" function of Audya?
My X1 works perfectly for the "Break" at anytime I use (does not matter what beat in the measure), then back to rhythm at next measure. Thanks

#35143 - 04/24/10 07:03 PM Re: Break function of Audya
Sandi Offline

This hapens becouse of audio drums.You need to press jast a litlle earlier the break than on the older keyboards like Sd1 or X1.They have just the midi drum and it's different.On the older one you were able to press the fill and the break in the same measure if needed and it work perfecty but on Audya it's just not posible.In the Os4 they put a function calles original break and I was thinking maybe this is what I and you need but this don't work in this way.I don't even know is supposed to do?

#336480 - 01/18/12 08:45 AM Re: Break function of Audya [Re: Tom Audya]
Tom Audya Offline

Loc: USA
When hit the "Break" button when playing, sometimes it will not effect until next measure, this is bother me, because sometime I need to break right away at the last moment and need rhythm goes back to normal. There are any where can I go to change the setting of "Break" function of Audya?
My X1 works perfectly for the "Break" at anytime I use (does not matter what beat in the measure), then back to rhythm at next measure. Thanks

To Audya Users. Does Audya with version 4.2B have better Break function as my question above? (I do not have Audya now, and planing to buy Audya 4)
Thanks.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online