SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#37268 - 11/01/10 09:45 PM I'M HAPPY TO REPORT, MY AUDYA IS FIXED!
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
Hi Again Everyone:

My Audya has performed flawlessly for a week now!

The Left Channel Output problem is GONE.

After months and months of frustration, it all boiled down to a connection problem.

I wish to send out a BIG THANK YOU to all of the members here on SZ.

A SPECIAL THANKS to my Dealer Frank at AudioWorks for his help and promptly doing everything I requested of him.

Frank has earned my business from here on out.

For the rest of you still having problems or glitches with your Audya, I can only hope you get them resolved.

Don't give up! Despite the problems several of us have had, the Audya really is an AWESOME ARRANGER!

Hopefully in time Ketron will work out all the bugs. We really don't Ketron to Crash and Burn!

In my years of playing organs and portable keyboards, I witnessed many Manufacturers go out of business.

Hammond, Wurlitzer, Thomas, Baldwin, Gulbranson, Technics just to name a few I can think of.

We need Ketron, Roland, Korg and Yamaha to keep making us the great toys that they do.

Whatever your choice is, is not up for debate or argument. Be thankful we have a choice!

The bottom line is:

Continue to share your talent with others and lets keep LIVE MUSIC, ALIVE!

Thanks again to everyone here on SynthZone!

Jim

#37269 - 11/02/10 02:32 AM Re: I'M HAPPY TO REPORT, MY AUDYA IS FIXED!
Rusty 999 Offline

Loc: Ireland
Glad to hear it Jim. I bet its a weight off your shoulders. I feel that way when I overcome some of the glitches I encounter as well and you are right about it being a great arranger.
My biggest gripe at the moment is the Loops-drum rolls mostly being wrongly programmed in my opinion-when I change from ABCD arrangements
Theres a lapse in triggering the roll which results in the drum being out of sync on a lot of their styles. But, heres hoping for better times ahead
Rusty

#37270 - 11/02/10 03:12 AM Re: I'M HAPPY TO REPORT, MY AUDYA IS FIXED!
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
HOORAY !
I am happy for you Jim
Bernie

#37271 - 11/02/10 04:29 AM Re: I'M HAPPY TO REPORT, MY AUDYA IS FIXED!
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Hi Jim,

I'm very happy you resolved your problem, I'm just disappointed you had to do it yourself. This is not the kind of trust a manufacturer builds with their customers.

Looking inside the Audya, you can see they used inferior connectors; like those you see on a Desktop Computer. They should be using connectors that are used in Laptop computers that are more rugged and reliable.

But what do I know, I'm only a piano player!
Al

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#37272 - 11/02/10 06:24 AM Re: I'M HAPPY TO REPORT, MY AUDYA IS FIXED!
player 1 Offline

Loc: Vargon Sweden
I´m happy for you, maybe this has helped me to instead of soldering, but anyway my Audya has also worked perfect after my repair of left output lets keep on doing what we want instead of having problem

#37273 - 11/02/10 06:49 AM Re: I'M HAPPY TO REPORT, MY AUDYA IS FIXED!
leezone Offline

i had a feeling it was a connection issue as it was an intermittent problem,
i had issues with my XD-3 screen and floppy, and both were cables, just had to reset all of them.

KETRON,
next time please make the cables LOCK in place so they don't easily come loose as they seem to now.

glad you're up and running and can now enojoy your kick @ss arranger

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online