SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#37037 - 10/19/10 11:18 PM Chaining brake and fill in Audya
Luka Offline

Loc: Slovenia
Hello!
I've got a question regarding fills and brakes in Audya:
is there a setting in Audya that would allow to exchange fill and brake in one measure? This is namely possible in SD1 where I got this habit of pressing fill just before the break ends quite often. Now in Audya fills and breaks always play the whole measure and pressing fill after break results in two measures of transition. Anybody knows if there’s a setting for this?
Thanks!
Regards,
Luka

#37038 - 10/20/10 12:37 AM Re: Chaining brake and fill in Audya
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Quote:
Originally posted by Luka:
Hello!
I've got a question regarding fills and brakes in Audya:
is there a setting in Audya that would allow to exchange fill and brake in one measure? This is namely possible in SD1 where I got this habit of pressing fill just before the break ends quite often. Now in Audya fills and breaks always play the whole measure and pressing fill after break results in two measures of transition. Anybody knows if there�s a setting for this?
Thanks!
Regards,
Luka

I thing in Audya its standard 1 measure....

#37039 - 10/20/10 08:45 AM Re: Chaining brake and fill in Audya
Rusty 999 Offline

Loc: Ireland
I know what Luka means re the break -its the same on my Audya 4--its like a double roll instead of a single -is that right Luka?

It would also be very helpful if there is a way to switch or exchange endings in a lot of those patterns and styles--some of the endings are awful in my opinion and also the volume JUMPS too hight on a lot of them
Anyone got this problem?
Rusty

#37040 - 10/20/10 10:48 PM Re: Chaining brake and fill in Audya
Luka Offline

Loc: Slovenia
Thanks for your input, guys!
I appreciate a lot every help from the forum, I am in process of moving from SD1 to Audya and quite
a few questions pooped up.
You are right, Rusty, it's a double roll. Maybe Ketron could implement the behavior of SD1 in this respect.
As about loud and uncomfortable endings, maybe something can be done with style compiler.
Regards,
Luka

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online