SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#36530 - 09/21/10 12:36 PM user voice list
filipelou Offline

Loc: Portugal
i never see a very bad manual like this one of audya's ketron.Can anyone tell me step by step how to assign a user voice list to a registration??

#36531 - 09/22/10 06:58 AM Re: user voice list
leezone Offline

filipe,

i assume you don't have the manual for version 3&4
so i opened my manual and started typing these instructions for you and other who may need help (no copy/paste here)

User Voive List .UVL can be associated to style, midi, mp3, and wave
they are located in folder C:USER VOICE LIST, INTO 4 SUBFOLDERS: MIDI, MP3, STYLE, WAVE

In alternative they can be set automatically on Menu: KEYBOARD CONTROL>UTILITY>PAGE 2/4> Player Autoload and Text+UVL or UVL

How to save UVL:
Edit menu is the same used for standard Voice List.

Make your modifications on the 20 Voices of the List provided on EFFECT/SFX group.
You can Save it in 2 ways:
1. Save together with the entire Voice List on folder C:\SYSTEM\INIT\VOICELIST.TOU by pressing USER 5/10 SAVE
2. Save just the individual User Voice by pressing USER 4/9 SAVE UVL.
This file will be saved into the UserVoice List folder of Audya

How to assign a UVL to style, Midifile, Wave, mp3:
Select style. Press Voice List tab and then select the Voice group EFFECT/SFX

Press Save. Related to the F3 button the display will show SAVE UVL to STYLE.

Pressing again F3 will save the User Voice List on folder USER_VOICE_LIST\STYLE.
If no other name has been written for the User Voice List, this will be saved with the same name of style.
Any time this style is recalled Audya will load automatically also it's corresponding User Voice List.

MID, WAV and MP3
The same oncept of the style is applied to mid, wav and mp3
Once file is selected press SAVE
On F3 button the display will show:
SAVE UVL to MIDI or SAVE UVL TO WAV or SAVE UVL TO MP3.
By pressing F3 the current User Voice List will be saved on the corresponding User Voice List folders.
When the User Voice List is saved with the same name of the files, then it will automatically be loaded.

[This message has been edited by leezone (edited 09-22-2010).]

#36532 - 09/22/10 07:18 AM Re: user voice list
filipelou Offline

yes i have it but in this case i save the user voice list and assign to a style not to a registration.Every registration with the same style will have the same user voice list and waht i want to do is to assign the user voice list to a registration not to a style.

#36533 - 09/22/10 08:14 AM Re: user voice list
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I haven't tried to do this but if it can't be done the way you want, you could simply re-save the style to the User bank, along with the voice list.
You could rename the style the same as the registration if you wanted.
DonM

#36534 - 09/22/10 01:36 PM Re: user voice list
filipelou Offline

i dont know what to do with this audya.Now i select a single registration.I press disk and load a uvl file.Next i press the save button a F3 save to style.Next i save the registration .Then i select another one registration and the uservoice is the same. ufff In menu->keyboard->utility i have TEXT+ UVL .What more to know?

#36535 - 09/22/10 02:07 PM Re: user voice list
filipelou Offline

In fact the uservoice list changes when i change a style from user style but what about registration?? If i change the registration of the same styles,the user voice list dont change.

#36536 - 09/22/10 11:42 PM Re: user voice list
skude Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by filipelou:
i never see a very bad manual like this one of audya's ketron.Can anyone tell me step by step how to assign a user voice list to a registration??

filipelou
Not sure if I understand you right, but
when you make a registration just pick the user voice list (any) you want and save it with the registration. It's just like saving a program to a registration. When you play the reg. the user voicelist you choose will be there with the different sounds on the F buttons.I asume you have made several user voice lists.
skude

[This message has been edited by skude (edited 09-22-2010).]

#36537 - 09/23/10 12:36 AM Re: user voice list
filipelou Offline

No it doesn work like you said and also like i said the user voice list only remains when i select a user style when the keyboard is on,if i do off/on when i select the user style doesnt came with the associated user voice list unless i do the load of one uvl first

[This message has been edited by filipelou (edited 09-23-2010).]

#36538 - 09/23/10 08:50 AM Re: user voice list
skude Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by filipelou:
No it doesn work like you said and also like i said the user voice list only remains when i select a user style when the keyboard is on,if i do off/on when i select the user style doesnt came with the associated user voice list unless i do the load of one uvl first

[This message has been edited by filipelou (edited 09-23-2010).]

I probably missunderstand you. Sorry! I can just tell you what I do. First, I only play with styles. I have made my own voicelists by editing the excisting ones with the sounds I want. When I save my regs. I just save it with the voicelist that have the sounds I want for that song. Many times it's better to use voicelist instead of program, then I know the sounds are like the factory preset sounds. I think you already know this, but anyway. Hope AJ can help you.
skude

#36539 - 09/25/10 10:06 AM Re: user voice list
filipelou Offline

yep no help

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online