SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#36129 - 08/22/10 11:58 AM Don have you got your pen yet
Tony Hughes Offline

Don,

Have you got your pen drive yet, the reason I ask you have a sort of beta copy, the new pen may contain files you don't have and I would be crossing my fingers , as i said before Audya does not run on Windows XP or 7. Good luck and can you keep us all posted when you do the update.

Regards

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#36130 - 08/23/10 10:19 AM Re: Don have you got your pen yet
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I got the new pen drive, but have to installed it yet. I have a job at 6:00 p.m. and it is now noon, so I won't risk it before that.
Maybe I'll feel like doing it after the job tonight. If not it will most likely be another day or so.
I do have a couple of backup keyboards if a problem develops, but I really want to use the Audya. My next day without a job is Friday I think.
DonM

#36131 - 08/24/10 01:03 PM Re: Don have you got your pen yet
DonM Offline

Loaded the new OS. I am now installing the sounds and stuff. I will go to play golf for the next 3.5 hours and hope for the best!
Wish me luck.
DonM

#36132 - 08/24/10 08:22 PM Re: Don have you got your pen yet
DonM Offline

No problems installing. Can't say I can tell there is much I didn't already have, but I haven't explored everything yet.
More to come when I get some more time.
I noticed it did NOT overwrite my Registrations.
DonM

#36133 - 08/24/10 09:40 PM Re: Don have you got your pen yet
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
No problems installing. Can't say I can tell there is much I didn't already have, but I haven't explored everything yet.
More to come when I get some more time.
I noticed it did NOT overwrite my Registrations.
DonM

No Don it doesn't overwrite , look in PROGRAM VOICES, press and light up PROGRAM and then go through all the voices, some nice sounds. Glad you's is OK.

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 08-24-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#36134 - 08/25/10 08:15 AM Re: Don have you got your pen yet
DonM Offline

There are some great programs, but I already had them. Maybe a few of the styles changed a little since my beta version, but that seems to be about all.
I have really enjoyed the improvements, particularly the guitar and sax sounds.
DonM

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online