SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#35072 - 04/21/10 09:33 PM Audya turned off by itself when I was playing
Tom Audya Offline

Loc: USA
Last night, Audya turned off by itself when I was playing, then I need to reboot it. Do anyone know what happen? Thanks.

#35073 - 04/21/10 10:00 PM Re: Audya turned off by itself when I was playing
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Audya:
Last night, Audya turned off by itself when I was playing, then I need to reboot it. Do anyone know what happen? Thanks.

Tom,this is a first

This could be anything, check to obvious first wall socket , plug and lead before you take the top off, if it's brand new take it back to Frank and let him take the top off, if you want photos of how to take the top off email me. If it keeps doing it see if there is a pattern to it.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35074 - 04/21/10 10:16 PM Re: Audya turned off by itself when I was playing
Tom Audya Offline

Tony, this is a brand new, just couple days, I think the User Style is the same as Factory Style, so I did deleted all of them so I can modified the style from Factory and save to User Style for my own style. You think this can be a problem? Who is Frank and how can I contact him. What do you mean take the top off? Mean open the keyboard to check inside.
Thanks.

#35075 - 04/21/10 10:21 PM Re: Audya turned off by itself when I was playing
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Tony, this is a brand new, just couple days, I think the User Style is the same as Factory Style, so I did deleted all of them so I can modified the style from Factory and save to User Style for my own style. You think this can be a problem? Who is Frank and how can I contact him. What do you mean take the top off? Mean open the keyboard to check inside.
Thanks.

Sorry Tom,

I thought you bought the KB from Frank at the dealer in the USA, where did you get it from. I don't think it is anything you have done in software but send me an email of exactly what you have been doing since you got it.

Tony

I will be off to work shorty its 06:30hrs in the UK I will see you email tonight
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35076 - 04/21/10 10:36 PM Re: Audya turned off by itself when I was playing
Tom Audya Offline

Tony. How can I get your email address?

#35077 - 04/21/10 10:43 PM Re: Audya turned off by itself when I was playing
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Tony. How can I get your email address?

Tom,

its here on my profile just above this text click the button, anyway

energy_consultant@btinternet.com

include it to my work and I will read it at work.

t.hughes@salford.ac.uk

Tony

#35078 - 04/21/10 10:48 PM Re: Audya turned off by itself when I was playing
leezone Offline

Tom,

could it have been a sudden quick power outage on that breaker?
anything else plugged in to the SAME outlet that you would have noticed shutting down?

not saying it couldn't be the keyboard,
but sometimes we forget the obvious

#35079 - 04/21/10 11:31 PM Re: Audya turned off by itself when I was playing
Tom Audya Offline

Hi Leezone. I am sure that it was not power outlet. It happened the same as to my Ketron X1 before. I will keep follow up to see if it happen again or not, hope not. Thanks.
Tom.

#35080 - 04/22/10 09:43 AM Re: Audya turned off by itself when I was playing
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Hi Leezone. I am sure that it was not power outlet. It happened the same as to my Ketron X1 before. I will keep follow up to see if it happen again or not, hope not. Thanks.
Tom.

Tom,

I think that's what Leezone was saying, if it happened with your X1 and now te Audya it may well be nothing to do with the KB.

Tony

#35081 - 04/22/10 09:53 AM Re: Audya turned off by itself when I was playing
Tonewheeldude Offline

I have never heard of an Audya turning off by itself. If it actually powers down its going to be mains related. Was the keyboard pressed up against a wall or cable so the it squashed against the on/off switch? That happened to me once with an older Ketron.

you might want to check the wall socket if you had the same problem with your previous keyboard. Possibly there is a loose cable in there, in which case its in your own interest - for safety reasons - to check it out.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online