SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#34854 - 03/25/10 02:46 PM Audya Backup DVD's
skude Offline

I'll give one more try.
Anyone knows where to get the Audya backup dvd's (you know the top secret ones)
skude

#34855 - 03/25/10 03:21 PM Re: Audya Backup DVD's
Tonewheeldude Offline

just ask the shop you brought your Audya from to order a set for you.

[This message has been edited by Tonewheeldude (edited 03-25-2010).]

#34856 - 03/26/10 07:07 AM Re: Audya Backup DVD's
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
I'll give one more try.
Anyone knows where to get the Audya backup dvd's (you know the top secret ones)
skude

TWD
I have just put a bit on the UK Ketron site for Darren and OMB which explains what I think about this, as if anyone would take a blind bit of notice what I write. TWD, there have been problems with people deleting files (nutters, idiots) you may say, but people who have also bought Audya. There have been problems with disk failures and other things and people have in desperation reformatted HD, this has proved disastrous for them and they have no base point i.e. the original state of Audya prior to upgrades. I appears to me to be not to rocket science that everyone should have a BU set, one two three DVD as many as it takes, they should have been in the box with the KB at day, one like my PC Microsoft OSnnn. Now if you want people with problems to simple go away and get on with it in the USA whilst we are sleeping they need the disks, and we in the UK need the disk. So can someone come up with a good idea to do this, if you post me a set, I will copy them and I will pay the post to Skude. Skude could then post a copy to DonM and Diki when he buys his Audya and you know TWD I have that degree in Management you may well sell some more Audya because people will see that if they have a problem there is a network of help when your shop is shut. Not just someone telling them how to put it right, actually getting it done, in the USA this does not appear to be the norm, but here in the UK we do get things done we are renown for it. See if you can help TWD the British spirit and all that, free hospital care, etc etc.
Kind Regards TWD

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#34857 - 03/26/10 09:01 AM Re: Audya Backup DVD's
skude Offline

Frank at AudioWorks will send me a copy, but he is still waiting for his. Looks like Ketron UK is a bit ahead of the US. Not only the dvd's but Audya 4/5 also.
Tony I'm with you, good idea. Hope you give us a good report from the Ketron roadshow April 1. We like to know all about OS4.
skude

#34858 - 03/26/10 09:23 AM Re: Audya Backup DVD's
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
Frank at AudioWorks will send me a copy, but he is still waiting for his. Looks like Ketron UK is a bit ahead of the US. Not only the dvd's but Audya 4/5 also.
Tony I'm with you, good idea. Hope you give us a good report from the Ketron roadshow April 1. We like to know all about OS4.
skude

Look Skude, it's a long way across in a rowing boat, it takes months it might be quicker if I get a copy off Darren and send it to you by air, you know it doesn’t matter where you get your copy BU from it’s all the same firm Ketron, it’s better that you get one sooner rather than later and it is the year of Our Lord 2010 normally I could email it you, but not the size of Ketron files all the Internet would jam up.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online