SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#31737 - 06/20/07 02:21 PM great midi editing prog for ketron
miden Offline

Loc: The World
just wanted to say i found (although maybe some of the older heads here already knew about it)this great editing program "SD1 Mastering Studio" for midi files on ketron keyboards and modules...it allows you to totally change sounds, adjust all effects (insert and system) edit vocalizer settings, etc etc and then automatically stores this as sysex data in the midi track header,...they have a fully functional demo (time restricted to 10 days) but the cost is so cheap $47AUS, about $38US...here is the link for those interested http://www.soundcompany.net/sd1/mastering_studio/
cheers
dennis

[This message has been edited by miden (edited 06-20-2007).]

#31738 - 06/21/07 08:17 AM Re: great midi editing prog for ketron
miden Offline

Loc: The World
after registering the program, i received this message from The Sound Company...."We just lowered the prices for multiple purchases, so that your friends at Ketron forums will be able to easily organize a "group purchase" if they wish (i.e. 5 licenses at 29$ each instead of 39$) or a "cross license" (1 SD1 version + 1 XD version at a 35% discount). Hope this is good news for Ketron musicians around the world!"....so i thought i owuld pass it on, for those interested....
cheers
dennis

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online