SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#30085 - 05/04/03 04:03 AM Styles Tempo
riv Offline

Loc: UK
Does anybody know how to adjust the tempo ranges of the styles outside of their factory preset range?

For instance, the Med.Swing style has a set tempo range from 145 to 250. I would like to slow this style (and others) to a bit less than the slowest adjustment of 145.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

#30086 - 05/04/03 04:58 AM Re: Styles Tempo
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
I am afraid it can't be done: all Ketron styles that use a sampled groove as second rhytm track cannot slow their tempo below a given treshold because the groove wouldn't sound good anymore. The only solution is to disable the second rhytm track and use the style with just the drum track with midi notes (channel 10): of course the style will sound less authentic, but still acceptable.

#30087 - 05/04/03 07:00 AM Re: Styles Tempo
riv Offline

Loc: UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer:
I am afraid it can't be done: all Ketron styles that use a sampled groove as second rhytm track cannot slow their tempo below a given treshold because the groove wouldn't sound good anymore. The only solution is to disable the second rhytm track and use the style with just the drum track with midi notes (channel 10): of course the style will sound less authentic, but still acceptable.

Thanks a lot for your reply. I now know why the rhythms are 'locked' with a threshold tempo value. Some of the third party style disks allow a lower tempo setting and I shall now investigate these further.

Kind Regards. Viva La Roma!

Riv

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online