SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#14628 - 02/28/03 06:16 AM WK4 MANUEL AND ARABIC STYLES
mondher Offline

Loc: TUNIS-TUNISIA
HI ALL
WHO CAN HELP ME.A NEED THE OWNER'S MANUEL OF WK4 THE COPIE OF BOOTS DISK AND IF POSSIBLE HOW A CAN FOUND ARABIC STYLES AND PERFORMANCES
BEST REGARDS
MANY.MANY....MANY THAKS FOR HELP ANS EXUCE MY ENGLISH

#14629 - 02/28/03 07:41 AM Re: WK4 MANUEL AND ARABIC STYLES
Dazza Offline

Loc: Great Britain
Hi

log onto www.gem-club.com there you can download instruction manuals service manuals etc

any problems come back to me

Darren

#14630 - 02/28/03 08:55 AM Re: WK4 MANUEL AND ARABIC STYLES
mondher Offline

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY DAZZA
I TRY WITH GEM CLUB BUT THERE IS NO OWNERS MANUEL . JUST MANUEL OF SOFTWARE OR OTHERS MANUALS BUT NOT FOR WK4
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY SOLUTION DON'T HESITAT
BEST REGARDS

Quote:
Originally posted by Dazza:
Hi

log onto www.gem-club.com there you can download instruction manuals service manuals etc

any problems come back to me

Darren

#14631 - 02/28/03 10:02 AM Re: WK4 MANUEL AND ARABIC STYLES
Dazza Offline

if you go onto gem site, select download left hand side. Select WK from box and hit search it brings up all WK info. The manual is there in different languages

Darren

#14632 - 03/01/03 03:14 AM Re: WK4 MANUEL AND ARABIC STYLES
mondher Offline

HI DARREN
MANY THANKS FRIEND
I'VE TRYED WITH DOWNLOADS IN THE GEM CLUB AND I HIT WK .THE RESULTS ARE ABOUT OPERATING SYSTEM OS FOR MANY WK KEYBORDS THE MANUEL IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGE IS THE MANUEL OF OPERATING SYSTEM -PLUS WK4 AND NOTE THE OWNER'S MANUEL OF WK4
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER SOLUTIONS DON'T HESITAT
REGARDS
MONDHER

Quote:
if you go onto gem site, select download left hand side. Select WK from box and hit search it brings up all WK info. The manual is there in different languages

Darren

#14633 - 03/01/03 02:20 PM Re: WK4 MANUEL AND ARABIC STYLES
Dazza Offline

The wk4 operating manual is the one you require its the same as wk4. If you download the latest operating system from www.generalmusic.com go to gem keyboards and find the link for software it can be downloaded free of chrge. It is also in the support section on gem club site. You need to download the WK4 plus operating system this is the latest version and will make your wk4 a plus model. It enables the option button to fucntion giving you a full sample translator and sound edit facility.

Darren

#14634 - 03/01/03 02:40 PM Re: WK4 MANUEL AND ARABIC STYLES
PaulD Offline

Loc: Eugene, OR
What language do you need the manual in? I will send you a link to download. (If I have it, I have most manuals in PDF format.

#14635 - 03/01/03 02:57 PM Re: WK4 MANUEL AND ARABIC STYLES
PaulD Offline

Loc: Eugene, OR
After I posted that, I looked, I don't have a wk4 manual. Have most everything else, I will see if anyone has that manual in PDF format to send you. I still need to know what language you need the manual in.

#14636 - 03/03/03 12:33 AM Re: WK4 MANUEL AND ARABIC STYLES
mondher Offline

HI PAULD
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY
AS YOU CONSTAT MY ENGLISH IS NOT WELL
IF YOU FIND THE FRENSH OWNER'S MANUEL IS VERY GOOD IF NOT THE ENGLISH ONE
BEST REGARDS FREIND
MONDHER

Quote:
Originally posted by PaulD:
After I posted that, I looked, I don't have a wk4 manual. Have most everything else, I will see if anyone has that manual in PDF format to send you. I still need to know what language you need the manual in.

#14637 - 03/03/03 12:47 AM Re: WK4 MANUEL AND ARABIC STYLES
mondher Offline

HI DAZZA
I DOWNLAD THE OS OF WK4 PLUS AND I FOUND THE MANUEL ABOUT EDIT SOUND AND TRANSLATOR BUT MY PROBLEM THAT MY WK4 IS WITHOUT ORIGINAL DISK BOOT AND OWNER'S MANUEL. I HAVE JUST SOME DISK SONG THAT WHY I CAN'T UP DATTED
EXUSE MY ENGLISH DAZZA AND TELL ME IF YOU CAN ANDERSTAND FRENSH

BEST REGARDS
MONDHER

Quote:
The wk4 operating manual is the one you require its the same as wk4. If you download the latest operating system from www.generalmusic.com go to gem keyboards and find the link for software it can be downloaded free of chrge. It is also in the support section on gem club site. You need to download the WK4 plus operating system this is the latest version and will make your wk4 a plus model. It enables the option button to fucntion giving you a full sample translator and sound edit facility.

Darren

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online