SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#15819 - 10/14/05 03:40 PM Genesys
boissel Offline

Loc: bray et lu France
Hello,

I was the owner of a GEM sk 76 and i have decided to change and take a genesys 2 years ago. But i have a problem with the genesys : when i want to play different musics (kar file in GEM format), and i don't want to stop music between 2 different files, i can listen the new music, but the screen don't change. The screen keep the last sentences and don't refresh immediatly the screen. It's need for me to select one fonctionnality of the genesys and go back immediatly on the screen with sentences to have the good words linked with the new music. (i have no this problem with the sk 76)
And i have a few secondes without music between 2 files because the system load the next music (with the sk76, if was possible to play without blank between two files)
I have download one os for genesys in generalmusic.com. But i try to see now if you have a new version of the OS, and i don't find something in generalmusic.com.
Could you help me please ?
Do you have this problem with the genesys
Many thanks for your answer

regards

Gérard

------------------
ggb

#15820 - 10/16/05 11:59 AM Re: Genesys
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello,

I would suggest contacting the GEM distributor in France and ask them to send you the latest O/S CD for the Genesys. They will need to know which version Genesys you have and the serial number.

Distributor contact information can be found by going to our headquarters’ website at www.generalmusic.com and clicking on GEM and then Contacts.

Best Regards,

Dave

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
Nat'l Product and Support Manager
Generalmusic USA
GEM Community Forums

#15821 - 10/19/05 01:55 PM Re: Genesys
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello Gérard,

Just curious if you were able to get in touch with the France distributor. Please let me know so I can remove this from my list of things to check up on.

Thanks,

Dave

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
Nat'l Product and Support Manager
Generalmusic USA
GEM Community Forums

#15822 - 10/21/05 08:20 AM Re: Genesys
boissel Offline

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. I try to contact France distributor and i wll send you an answer
Gérard

Quote:
Originally posted by WDMcM:
Hello Gérard,

Just curious if you were able to get in touch with the France distributor. Please let me know so I can remove this from my list of things to check up on.

Thanks,

Dave

#15823 - 10/25/05 02:52 PM Re: Genesys
boissel Offline

Hello Dave,

I have written an email on the 2 adresses that there are indicated in generalmusic.com and i have no answer. Do you have a contact with a french department ?
Is it possible to have with you the last driver ?
My machine is a genesys keyboard

Best regards
Gérard

Quote:
Originally posted by boissel:
Hello,

Thanks for your answer. I try to contact France distributor and i wll send you an answer
Gérard

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online