SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#7253 - 03/04/06 08:45 AM Venn Diagram - New band
mdolmon Offline

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio,US
News from the Men from Venn....

New live video's just posted on our web site from the Cleveland Progressive Rock Fusion Festival 2 held on Feb 4 2006. We managed to have the whole set shot on DVD and combined with the sound from the board we are able to present this in it's entirety. Special thanks to Jeff D for putting this whole thing together. Enjoy, and if you feel inclined drop us a email and let us know what you think.....See you soon.

Mike D and the Men from Venn
visit www.venndiagram.net

#7254 - 03/19/06 08:58 PM Re: Venn Diagram - New band
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Mike I checked out the website and it all looks very good. But I couldn't find any audio of the band to listen to Where can I find audio or video clips on the website? I'm interested in hearing a the music after seeing the photos of the band playing on stage.

#7255 - 03/20/06 05:31 AM Re: Venn Diagram - New band
mdolmon Offline

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio,US
There is a Media tab on the left side of the page, all audio and video is there.

#7256 - 03/24/06 08:30 PM Re: Venn Diagram - New band
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Great sound Mike. Very heady stuff !!! While I don't like to label music it has a flow and atmosphere that reminded me of the music for Blue Man Group which I also enjoy very much. The band really gets into a great groove on Far East.

While not in quite the same style but is also music for the mind, you might enjoy the guitar playing of a friend of mine many years ago. I am playing and programming a Roland MT32 ( very lotech ) and my buddy Chris Wood was playing classical and electric guitar. It's a tune we came up with together just jamming around and threw down on a cassette porta studio. Chris was only 22 at the time but sadly died some years later. He called it Cantus Firmus.

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 03-24-2006).]

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online