SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#2781 - 07/19/03 11:15 PM The Truth or what it is I really want.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Okay here is the real truth. I have an addiction too synths that I am trying too control by already buying my last synthesizer. But here is what I really want. There are three keyboards that I want.

A Minimoog, a home or portable two keyboard organ and a controller keyboard with knobs for my PC. These three things would make me very happy. But since I lost getting my minimoog and finding a home organ is hard and I don't want to spend more money on a controller keyboard. I am stopping with the AX-60 as my very last synth.

However I would be willing to trade in all three for a Minimoog. But for now I am sticking with the AX60.

Thank you for leeting me express my feelings.

PEACE!

#2782 - 07/19/03 11:31 PM Re: The Truth or what it is I really want.
Soft Machine Offline

GET a LIFE

& on the way, save some money and buy yourself a MAC

#2783 - 07/20/03 05:50 AM Re: The Truth or what it is I really want.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thank you! I really did not expect a response to this one. I was just rambleing on.

But I am so used to my PC.

#2784 - 07/20/03 05:54 AM Re: The Truth or what it is I really want.
Anonymous
Unregistered

BTW: This was posted after Midnight, and I was NOT thinking fully about what I was writeing. So Just Ignore this one and me.

he he

#2785 - 07/20/03 07:09 AM Re: The Truth or what it is I really want.
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Paul,
Contact Fran Carango.... he's got a 2 manual organ that you can get VERY, VERY cheap ! We're in Philly ... about 3 hours north of you. Get a U-Haul, and haul your butt up here ! You'll be 1/3 on your way to synth nirvana.
francarango@nni.com

#2786 - 07/20/03 10:25 AM Re: The Truth or what it is I really want.
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Paul, I have a Wurlitzer, dual manual and 25 pedal board..Everything works with the exception , C# [all] does not sound on some stops..probally an ossilator..Just stay away from the key of A..Dave mentioned very cheap...How about you supply the labor to haul it out of here..I'll take my door off to get it out of the house..Two strong guys can handle it..And it is yours free of charge..

#2787 - 07/20/03 03:45 PM Re: The Truth or what it is I really want.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thank you Fran, I don't have the room for an organ the size you have. I live in a condo and don't have much room. Thanks anyways.

#2788 - 07/20/03 04:12 PM Re: The Truth or what it is I really want.
Cloakboy Offline

Loc: Racine, Wisconsin USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Soft Machine:
GET a LIFE

& on the way, save some money and buy yourself a MAC

Save money + buy a Mac? ERROR ERROR - DOES NOT COMPUTE

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online