SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#390213 - 07/01/14 04:56 AM Bought a NUMARK Mix Deck Express
analogcontrolfreak Offline

So a while back, last month. I bought a NUMARK Mix Deck Express to DJ my cousin Sara's Wedding. It's interesting how many DJ's I know, have mix decks similar to this. For spinning CD's or using a laptop. Even though, it is designed for Scratching and beat mixing. It's nice and compact and easy to use and, I have been having fun with it.

Like Deadmau5 said: Everyone hit's play.

In my case, I am hitting play!

Attachments
DSC00302.JPG

#390222 - 07/01/14 09:13 AM Re: Bought a NUMARK Mix Deck Express [Re: analogcontrolfreak]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
I have one too, and i LOVE it. I sometimes use it along with my live rig to DJ breaks and line dances. The third input works great with my iPad and I have everything I need for requests. I use 2 USB drives - one has all fast dances, the other has slow dances ... same with the CDs - that way in case I have a brain freeze - I can quick go to the next tune without thinking of exactly WHAT song I need ... I always believed that it's better to get the right KIND of song than a specific song if the dance floor is filled.
Good luck with that unit - it's very versatile and roadworthy.

#390230 - 07/01/14 01:43 PM Re: Bought a NUMARK Mix Deck Express [Re: analogcontrolfreak]
analogcontrolfreak Offline

Thank You Dave!

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online