SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#8525 - 01/14/08 04:26 PM Midi File Player program
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Just found this awesome smf file playing program which seems really good, so good in fact I bought it.
It can create jump to points in midis, create songlists, have lyrics scroll, or use leadsheets, play mp3's link mp3's to midis..and lots more. Just thought I would post the web address. (Posting is my own idea as I think its a great program and is nothing to do with the creator of the software) http://www.midimaestro.com/index.html
Cheers
Dennis

#8526 - 01/14/08 04:48 PM Re: Midi File Player program
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Dennis , VanBasco does this too..and it is free

Not all the things you mentioned..but has been considered the best for 10 years..

www.vanbasco.com

[This message has been edited by Fran Carango (edited 01-14-2008).]

#8527 - 01/14/08 04:55 PM Re: Midi File Player program
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Dennis , it looks pretty cool..

#8528 - 01/14/08 08:15 PM Re: Midi File Player program
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Hi Fran,
Yeah it does, and even at this early stage I am finding it will run the stage show easily from laptop.
Definitely a keeper I reckon. I am getting so pissed off with hardware, and the ridiculous amounts charged for basic upgrades.
So I might head down this route, Im not at the stage of software synths as well though.
This program does the equivalent of say a g70, as far as lyrics and markers go, but with a bigger screen and much more flexibility and coupled with say a Sonic Cell (which has the sounds of the Fantom, including the piano.) and my existing SD1+ should make for a decent system. Anyway we'll see how it goes.
Dennis

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online